So the PlayBook "sucks big time" because he has no one to video chat with?

Sounds more like people sick for not having a PlayBook.

The PlayBook in no way "sucks big time"....especially not the OS.
    teresa81 likes this.
    05-25-12 03:56 PM
    So the PlayBook "sucks big time" because he has no one to video chat with?

Sounds more like people sick for not having a PlayBook.

The PlayBook in no way "sucks big time"....especially not the OS.
    Well. A tablet is a bundle of features. For some, certain things are more important than others.

I also find the OS/UI to be exceptionally great, but for certain people the PB may actually "suck big time" because it lacks basic things (a cross-platform video/audio chat solution is good an example).

It's just like somebody saying "This new car sucks because it doesn't have power windows or power steering". The lack of power windows may not be a big deal for some (specially if the rest of the bundle meets their needs), but for others it may be a significant issue.
    kozmo68 likes this.
    05-25-12 04:08 PM
    No one just simply says there's something wrong with QNX
    05-25-12 04:09 PM
    The op is telling you how he is dismayed with the playbook he hasn't just insulted your mothers, grow up, the reason he has posted is to explain why he isn't happy with the playbook, don't attack someone because the product is lacking and the playbook is lacking but it will get there eventually.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2
    If I bought a product that was "lacking" in my opinion, I would blame myself, not the manufacturer.
    You should buy a product for what it is, not what it might become.
    EricB1968 likes this.
    05-25-12 04:12 PM
    I have thought of selling mine but for $50 it isn't worth the trouble, so I will keep it. I am disappointed it is not as useful as I had hoped, but I am not willing to give it away. I bought a nice case, rapid charger, and HDMI cable and that's about all I am willing to invest in it.

It seems most of the really satisfied users also own a Blackberry phone. I don't. I can't complain about the Playbook hardware but it does fall short in the App department.

My advice is to keep it unless you are desperate for the cash.
    05-25-12 04:24 PM
    I agree with the OP's video chat kerfuffle. The playbook would be an excellent video chat tool to use with Skype et al

So, why doesn't RIM make an integrated video chat app
    kennyliu and powellcrazy like this.
    05-25-12 04:27 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD