Hey everyone,
    just wondering if someone hadproblem with pdf on the playbook.

it seems that i'm able to open any pdf exept for one. it opens but shows no text. i see that there are 450 pages, buts thats it.

i double check that the file is not corrupted (by open it on my computer from the playbook memory and by recopying)

i've got a black and white copy and a color, neither of them work. i don'T get it.
    it might be more a file thing more than a playbook thing but i'm don't know where to start looking

and i actually bought my playbook for this very pdf file. (they are flashcards and i figure that swiping em would be amazing. well it doesn't work )
    04-14-12 12:38 PM
    make sure there are no symbols in the title of the file. The PDF readers on the playbook are a pile of crap any way
    04-14-12 12:48 PM
    Have you tried opening and PDF document on your desktop/notebook computer and then resaving the file under a new name? Some people have reported that variations in the PDF internal structure (format) caused the document not to open on the BlackBerry PlayBook until they saved it as another file.
    04-14-12 12:53 PM
    Tried qPDF?
    04-14-12 01:01 PM
    There are multiple pdf readers other than the stock Adobe. If you can Sideload try using the android reader or repligo reader. A few are also available in the app world as qPDF.
    But first try to save the file in a different name as suggested by previous posters.
    Good luck
    04-14-12 04:15 PM
    make sure there are no symbols in the title of the file. The PDF readers on the playbook are a pile of crap any way
    +1, accents in the name, periods and commas will definitely screw things up.
    04-14-12 06:46 PM
    +1, accents in the name, periods and commas will definitely screw things up.
    thanks that was a pretty solide lead. however, turn out it wasn'T that.

the pdf opens but the 450x pages are all empty. (and i checked that they are full...)

humm crappy crap is crapp calice
    EDIT: i'm not being my self lately, still love you PB
    04-14-12 07:53 PM
    The PDF was probably created by a third party app. As suggested, try opening it on your PC in a PDF program such as Acrobat and then resaving it.
    Last edited by robsteve; 04-14-12 at 09:44 PM.
    04-14-12 09:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD