I love this. I have simply blown people away when doing instant presentations. However I do have an issue. On my torch the open on command keeps multiplying for some reason. Does anyone know of any similar issues? And how or what can I do to solve this. Thanks
    03-19-12 08:52 PM
    Do you mean that it appears Multiple times in the menu? Or what?
    03-19-12 09:18 PM
    Do you mean that it appears Multiple times in the menu? Or what?
    Yes. Sometimes up to fifteen in a row.
    03-19-12 09:22 PM
    I had that happen to me... not as many as you, but in the menu it was there several times... I went to app world and found a update to Blackberry Traffic...... then it asks to reboot.. Waaaa-Laaaa! duplicated stuff on my menu went away.

Hope this is your problem ... let me know if it works for you.
    bbfan1040 and Hgouck like this.
    03-19-12 09:26 PM
    I had that happen to me... not as many as you, but in the menu it was there several times... I went to app world and found a update to Blackberry Traffic...... then it asks to reboot.. Waaaa-Laaaa! duplicated stuff on my menu went away.

Hope this is your problem ... let me know if it works for you.
    Done and done. Thanks for the tip
    03-19-12 09:48 PM
    Yay!!!! *ZumbaDance* Glad that got her done.
    03-19-12 09:51 PM
    The only problem I have with it is that I can't KEEP on the PB, only send to it and view. And I can't even do the screenshot workaround because I'm on BES, so I have to lock the Bridge to take a screenshot, which locks the picture until I unlock the bridge and around and around...
    03-19-12 09:55 PM
    Ewwww glad I'm not on BES.
    03-19-12 09:57 PM
    There was a BES screenshot workaround.. something to do with passwords.. can't remember.. or maybe try disconnecting your mail from bridge and then maybe the screenshot thing could work?
    03-20-12 12:08 AM
    I love open on the PB feature. My only gripe is it replaces the open in new tab portion of the browser. I surf a lot and when I get in my house my pb automatically links with my phone. So if I want a tab I have to turn off my bluetooth.
    03-20-12 05:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD