Well in reality there are a couple (NetFlix and Skype come to mind but lets not beat a dead horse in this thread)...

I would like to be able to connect to my iTunes library via wifi like I can with the iPad. I got entrenched in iTunes with iPod 1 wayyyy back when so 'change to new source' is not an option. But what I would love to do with my PB is what I can do with my iPad 2. Click on the music player (when at home), select my computer under 'Shared' and there it is, all 50gb of MP3's. No muss, no fuss. All my playlists are there, all my songs, everything.

Now we all know that the iPad's speakers can't hold a candle to the PlayBooks sound system and I would love to take advantage of that at home with my PB. Its a real convenience to just be able to access the entire library on a tablet and I want that tablet to be my PB with the great speakers.

Now if the happens to be an app for that I may overlooked please point me in the right direction. I'm finding less and less use for the iPad on a regular basis and I'd like to retire it entirely.
    Saif Beiruty likes this.
    03-12-12 10:51 PM
    I think there is a iTunes Sync app? Check app world...
    03-12-12 10:56 PM
    Yeah there is an application check it out its on app world.
    Good Luck
    03-12-12 11:28 PM
    Everything I've seen in AppWorld is for syncing. I'm looking for a streaming option. I have a 32gb PlayBook and a 55gb music collection.
    03-12-12 11:38 PM
    Everything I've seen in AppWorld is for syncing. I'm looking for a streaming option. I have a 32gb PlayBook and a 55gb music collection.
    Wasn't there something about using a WiFi enabled hard drive to stream content? I remember reading something about that in the forums a while ago.
    03-12-12 11:42 PM
    I would like PB to support background services like other tablets do. I just hope this work is in progress. Only apps developed by RIM at this point support notifications.
    kennyliu likes this.
    03-12-12 11:48 PM
    03-13-12 12:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD