I was checking out videos on youtube and encounter this one.The pb sound recorder is really the best.what do you think?
    06-28-11 07:34 PM
    Hard to tell. Electronic sounds don't have much fidelity. The PB speakers have no problem reproducing the signal however.
    06-28-11 07:39 PM
    Well i recorded a concert about 2 weeks ago, i was amazed that the bass and volume was recorded perfectly. In previous occasions that i tried something like this with other devices the sound got all distorted, like it was overwhelmed.
    06-28-11 09:08 PM
    Hey guys, is this the voice recorder you are talking about? I don't know how to rename the files. Any ideas?
    Thanks,
    Guerllamo7
    06-28-11 09:27 PM
    @guerllamo7 just use one of the file browsers, such as AIR Browser, to do it outside the Voice Notes app.
    06-28-11 09:36 PM
    If you're going to be recording concerts with Playbook be sure it displays a lighter on the display while recording so it will "blend" as you wave it over your head...
    06-28-11 09:44 PM
    Well i recorded a concert about 2 weeks ago,o i was amazed that the bass and volume was recorded perfectly. In previous occasions that i tried something like this with other devices the sound got all distorted, like it was overwhelmed.
    Condensors are used for small microphones. I agree that the PB's mics are pretty well managed and do a pretty good job at recording complex natural sounds. Depending on what kind of concert you recorded, you either had straight electronic sound from speakers, a combination of speaker sound and real sound or real sound. If you ever go into a club situation, your ears can immediately tell if there is a live band playing just from the complex sounds the drums make. Mics and speakers just can't pick up the sibelence that your ears can. All that said, RIM has installed top drawer hardware on the PB. They didn't cheap out anywhere.
    06-28-11 09:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD