for those who have not noticed it yet although im sure most have already noticed it..
    the function was actually very important for me personally as after using firefox for so many years it became a must
    the function is being able to open a new tab in the page which you are browsing...just hold on any link in any page for 1-2 seconds and it will give you the option of opening that link in a new tab 'open page in new tab'...i love it..solved the issue of a new tab in the same page which enables you to keep on browsing multiple pages in the same website..you can still open a new tab the old way...
    this new functionality must have come in the latest update...
    brento likes this.
    09-07-11 05:54 AM
    I use it when readng the forums all of the time. Its great to be able to open a thread in a new tab then simply close it when completed.
    09-07-11 06:15 AM
    yeah, this is a great feature. Glad to have it in OS1.
    09-07-11 09:13 AM
    It has been around for a while (since the beginning???)

I, too, use it on Crackberry and other sites. It helps avoid the Crackberry problem where the page/forum threads get refreshed when you use the back button. I do NOT want that refresh as it throws off the order and I lose my place in trying to read all threads.

aside: is that refresh a pb browser issue or is it something about CB and other sites that "demands" a refresh?
    09-07-11 09:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD