weird situation. one of folders with apps just disappeared but apps still show as installed. I do not know how to fix it.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps
    03-18-12 06:40 AM
    restart your pb. that did the trick for me.

good luck
    03-18-12 06:51 AM
    I did. It did not work. weird.

03-18-12 03:42 PM
    If the apps that were in it are on your home screen, you likely deleted the folder. Simply recreate it.
    03-18-12 05:17 PM
    weird situation. one of folders with apps just disappeared but apps still show as installed. I do not know how to fix it.

The simplest explanation, as saudadeii suggested, is that you removed all of the apps from the missing folder, so the PB automatically deleted it. Of course, if that were the case, your app icons would not be missing; they'd be on the home screen or in some other folder. (Have you swiped right-to-left while on the home screen to see if the icons are hiding on "page 2" of the home screen?)

When you go into App World > My World, do the missing apps show as installed or uninstalled -- or are they missing from My World as well?

If they show as uninstalled, simply reinstall them from My World.
    If they show as installed, uninstall and reinstall them in My World.
    If they don't show in My World at all, reinstall them from App World proper.

I'm sure you were looking for a quick solution that would preclude you from having to reinstall the apps one by one, but I'm afraid that I'm no help in that regard.
    03-18-12 05:37 PM
    I just had this problem. A folder disappeared containing the stock pictures app and camera. Everything else in there like scrapbook and Picasa sync can be re-downloaded but the stock ones can't. Has anyone figured this out?
    Last edited by kmcobra64; 04-02-12 at 04:47 PM.
    04-02-12 04:33 PM
    Playbook auto-immune disease...
    04-02-12 07:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD