Thats it i don't know what to do with it as it is so depressed right now cause of nothing new for it has come today, what shall i tell it, what should i do, what shall i say, how to break it to my poor PB gently...... Blackberry, plz help it is so depressed it does not even want to turn on as it has no eyes for today.
    01-30-13 02:16 PM
    Tell it that this announcement was never supposed to be about the playbook it was about the phones which will keep the company alive and with all the innovation apps etc that will come from it the Playbooks will benefit - but be patient. A lot of work to be done in a very short time with the phones. Look on bright side, if Playbooks came out when they should have /after 10 phones not before / you would have probably had to pay double for yours.
    01-30-13 03:29 PM
    Thats it i don't know what to do with it as it is so depressed right now cause of nothing new for it has come today, what shall i tell it, what should i do, what shall i say, how to break it to my poor PB gently...... Blackberry, plz help it is so depressed it does not even want to turn on as it has no eyes for today.
    Such a sad story I'm going to cry poor playbook
    01-30-13 03:59 PM
    you trollin....today is not the day to be doing that
    01-30-13 04:10 PM
    you trollin....today is not the day to be doing that
    I think they are just exhibiting a sense of humour
    BB_Bmore likes this.
    01-30-13 04:19 PM
    ______

Take two aspirins and go to bed.
    Seriously, you are expecting too much on launching day for BB10. Check all the post-launch news coverage and listen to what TH had to say about PB.

For all other folks, please, please, don't jump on this depressing bandwagon and lament what's in store for PB without first checking all the news. Maybe we ought to put a sticky to this type of topic.
    01-30-13 05:49 PM
    Quickly package it up and send it to me. Wrap it in a towel to soak up the tears before it gets damaged
    01-30-13 05:56 PM
    I think they are just exhibiting a sense of humour
    True it is
    01-30-13 06:20 PM
    Quickly package it up and send it to me. Wrap it in a towel to soak up the tears before it gets damaged
    Lol good one
    01-30-13 06:21 PM