Ok so what's with the pop up advert?
Maybe it's my imagination, or the brandy but suddenly every now and again when I change between forums, I get this annoying pop up advert on my screen.
Is it actually happening to anyone else or is it just me that likes brandy?"We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go Always a little further: it may be Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow Across that angry or that glimmering sea"
- "We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go Always a little further: it may be Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow Across that angry or that glimmering sea"
- CrackBerry Addict
03-20-2013, 12:22 PM #6
- 746 Posts
- Orange UK reserves the right to privacy from Orange UK :D
I get them too....suggestive advertising cos I like Jack and I'm getting them too..feed the drunks adverts, Hhmmmm not a bad concept" I am " in no shape or form here to represent Orange UK or Orange companies in ANY capacity.
Today 12April2014 after all these years Cracking away I nearly got my 1st warning :/
the future's bright, the future's PORaNge........
I have not had pop-tarts in years"We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go Always a little further: it may be Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow Across that angry or that glimmering sea"
- 03-20-2013, 04:30 PM #10
I haven't seen any pop-up Ads on my browser in ages, and the wife won't allow pop-tarts in the house. *cough*
Install Adblock Plus... it's great (and free!).
I installed it on my laptop first and browsed the same web pages on laptop and desktop, and the amount of annoying advertising clutter that it took out was huge! And it filters quietly and "intelligently" in that the Ads are gone without leaving white holes on the page where they used to be.Proud Member of the PlayBook Beta Test Team (Since June 2011)
"And it filters quietly and "intelligently"
Ok here we go eh, everybody on the bandwagon. No I haven't had too much brandy, well I've had some small amounts several times but that's not the point. I've never seen these before with or without brandy and thank you for the software advice but I make it a point to stay a very long way away from anything that is even remotely associated with the description 'intelligent'
My god you will be asking me to eat healthy food next!
Right I would now like someone to tell me how to stop this very ******* annoying advert from popping up when I try to do something. It's not happened for two years, so why now?
It is so infuriating!!!!!!!!!
Now that's a coincidence. Maybe it's just me but this damn popup advert appears every time I take a bite of my pasty? Very strange and sometimes amusing but still very annoying.
- By sashlon in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 106Last Post: 02-02-2013, 01:15 PM
- By Betmen in forum Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 21Last Post: 04-26-2012, 12:05 PM
- By mikestyle in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 10Last Post: 03-09-2009, 03:47 AM
- By TheAngelKing in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 8Last Post: 03-03-2009, 03:22 PM
- By BBLou in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2008, 11:40 AM