I got this in my email.
    Hello,
    We would like to congratulate you on being one of the first people to purchase a BlackBerry� PlayBook. We hope that you are enjoying the experience of owning this device.

At BlackBerry, the opinions of our customers are extremely important to us. For that reason we would like to invite you to tell us what you think about your BlackBerry� PlayBook. We are also interested in finding out more about what prompted you to purchase the BlackBerry PlayBook in the first place and the extent to which the ownership experience is living up to your expectations.

Please complete the survey on or before June 30th, 2011.
    The survey will only take about 15 minutes for you to complete.

https://five.surveys.com/mrIWeb/mrIW...p&id=UM1019542
    06-28-11 11:23 AM
    Tell them you want native email and BBM!
    06-28-11 11:33 AM
    hahahaha you can click on the survey and click previous and all your stuff is there.. might want to get rid of the link lol
    06-28-11 11:45 AM
    hahahaha you can click on the survey and click previous and all your stuff is there.. might want to get rid of the link lol
    Yeah right... nice try.

Anyway, what were the questions?
    06-28-11 11:49 AM
    Yeah right... nice try.

Anyway, what were the questions?
    what do you mean ya right? Click on the survey link the OP posted, and down near the bottom, click on previous, and ALL of the OPs answers are listed!
    06-28-11 11:51 AM
    what do you mean ya right? Click on the survey link the OP posted, and down near the bottom, click on previous, and ALL of the OPs answers are listed!
    Seriously? When I click on the link all I get is this:

"Thank you for your interest in participating in this survey.
    Our records show that you have already completed this questionnaire. Thank you for your time."
    06-28-11 12:00 PM
    Seriously? When I click on the link all I get is this:

"Thank you for your interest in participating in this survey.
    Our records show that you have already completed this questionnaire. Thank you for your time."
    ya i get that now, i bet when i clicked on the survey the OP was still working on the survey lol
    06-28-11 12:02 PM
    yeah i saw that. oops

edit: its done and submitted now so you cant do it
    06-28-11 12:08 PM
    I thought they sent that to everyone who registered their PB for tech support.

I received one over a month ago.
    06-28-11 12:27 PM
    Damn I thought it was a just survey for everyone...
    06-28-11 12:47 PM
    i received it... took the survey already hopefully rim will hear..
    06-28-11 12:59 PM
    I received the survey email over a month ago, couldn't fill it out the day I received it as I didn't have the time, then I tried to take the survey a week later but it told me that it was closed. I tried taking the survey again today after seeing this thread, and it worked!

I was brutally honest in the survey, that's the only way RIM is gonna improve the Playbook. Didn't like how some of the questions were presented as if the Playbook already had the features in question(like navigation or calendar or email), but I just didn't bother to use them or bother to find out how to use them, it's as if RIM was just trying to find a reason to say "See, our users don't even use those features anyways".
    06-28-11 02:06 PM
    its funny, it is like RIM doesn't have common sense and needs "surveys" .. It is like RIM is not on planet earth... "Hello RIM from planet earth"....
    06-28-11 02:06 PM
    its funny, it is like RIM doesn't have common sense and needs "surveys" .. It is like RIM is not on planet earth... "Hello RIM from planet earth"....
    Yeah, it's strange how a large company would want to know what some of their customers think....what a weird concept.
    06-28-11 03:51 PM
    If they ask for user feedback you have trouble with that? if they don't then people say RIM does not care or listen to what people want.

You can come on forums like crackberry and think that everyone wants native email, survey's put a number on that (maybe only 1% want native email, yet are the most vocal 1%). Media will hype up the missing features, they want actual users feedback on what they use and what they want (hopefully, I haven't seen the survey questions).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-11 04:37 PM
    I did the survey. And some questions been bothering me.
    If I'm not mistaken, it was asked, whether I was using my PB to Internet Messaging (YM, MSN) and I said NO.
    LOL. Guess the one who conduct the questions doesn't have a PlayBook.
    06-28-11 05:26 PM
    I did the survey. And some questions been bothering me.
    If I'm not mistaken, it was asked, whether I was using my PB to Internet Messaging (YM, MSN) and I said NO.
    LOL. Guess the one who conduct the questions doesn't have a PlayBook.
    the problem with the question is that might mean you are choosing not to use it for that. Where i am guessing you mean YOU CANT DO IT because they dont have apps for those yet.

Im not sure in the end how much the survey helps unless you can fully explain some of your issues. Was there places to write some concerns or praises at the end of it?
    06-28-11 05:42 PM
    Darn it Sling, you already filled out the survey! (g)
    06-28-11 06:13 PM

Was there places to write some concerns or praises at the end of it?
    Yup. And if you wanted to agree to be contacted.
    06-28-11 06:38 PM
    If rim just read this forum and took heed, they would be ahead of the game.
    06-28-11 07:37 PM
    If rim just read this forum and took heed, they would be ahead of the game.
    Agreed - No survey required - Just read the forums!
    06-28-11 07:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD