Official nuthin' to do with Playbook hijack thread
For the benefit of all the sanely challenged sad life experienced men, berries, ducks, cats of all ages and ethnicities, versions of the letter F (not the F10, you got to get your own thread), and all other slightly left of center and somewhat disenchanted, frustrated playbook OS users and fellow crackheads (not U Rob), I have graciosly created this safehaven, bunker or cellar if you will, for our free from scruitiny and reprisal use.
Wow that's a long sentence.
This way, the less amused can't be offended any further.
Feel free to hijack and derail this thread as necessary to purge your random musings, delusions, halucinations and allow the voices in your heads the god given right to free expression.
Rule 1 - I reserve the right to vote anyone out of the herd.
Feel free to make up your own rules as neededI went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, 'Where's the self-help section?' She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.
Thanked by 2:
- 06-07-2013, 03:16 PM #4
Woo sweet crazy nothings! Just the thread I would like to call home. Where are all my ducks at?
Insert random nonsensical ramblings below!
- 06-07-2013, 03:25 PM #5
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759 (posted by someone in the Verizon/NSA cell spying thread)Thanked by:
- 06-07-2013, 03:27 PM #8
I'm a glutton for punishment, just bought a Lenovo Helix and the front camera stopped working after 2 days.
- 06-07-2013, 03:30 PM #9
- 06-07-2013, 03:55 PM #13
- 06-07-2013, 04:04 PM #14"We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go Always a little further: it may be Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow Across that angry or that glimmering sea"
- 06-07-2013, 04:29 PM #15
No this ain't going to work....Someone has got to ask about PB or BB10. Then we can subtly hijack the thread and talk about ducks, fish, cats, brandy (still don't know what it tastes like) and drag them down the rabbit-hole.Before you know it ...it will be... As the Walrus said....oh...someone already posted that....forgot...
Nothing to see here....carry on....
- 06-07-2013, 04:47 PM #17"We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go Always a little further: it may be Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow Across that angry or that glimmering sea"
In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is Freedom, in water there is bacteria.”
― Benjamin FranklinI went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, 'Where's the self-help section?' She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.
- 06-07-2013, 05:16 PM #22
Last edited by MobileMadness002; 06-08-2013 at 11:37 AM.Posted by my device of choice. Might be a BlackBerry, might not be. It is of no concern to you.
You sir are promoted to the front of the herd.
For the rest of you, the view remains the sameI went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, 'Where's the self-help section?' She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.
- By jasperlin in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 12Last Post: 11-20-2013, 08:49 PM
- By ad19 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 263Last Post: 11-19-2013, 03:23 PM
- By PrimalYeti in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 20Last Post: 07-31-2013, 07:31 AM
- By Tisha Christian in forum BB10 Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 8Last Post: 07-30-2013, 02:34 AM
- By 40blind40 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 07-29-2013, 09:15 PM