Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 01:36 AM
    I got my Playbook
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    12-26-13 11:59 PM
    i got MY playbook
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    12-27-13 09:41 AM
    I got my playbook (second one) a little over a month ago.
    I love the thing to pieces. It does everything I need it to (with the exception of netflix (that is for another time)).

Glad to see so many others are enjoying theirs. If Blackberry can update it or make another one, it would be the best around.
    12-27-13 12:13 PM
    BlackBerry's PlayBook should be in the Guinness World Records for being the longest supported tablet by the users... and the shortest supported tablet by its manufacturer...

Posted via CB10
    12-27-13 02:31 PM
    BlackBerry's PlayBook should be in the Guinness World Records for being the longest supported tablet by the users... and the shortest supported tablet by its manufacturer...

Posted via CB10
    Won't beat HP Touchpad.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    12-27-13 02:53 PM
    i got my playbook
    i got my playbook

welcome to the club,,, have fun...
    12-27-13 04:56 PM
    12-27-13 07:11 PM
    Still very happy with my Playbook, thanks to Kalemsoft Media Player, Neutron, Comics and Origami. Those are the apps that will probably make me use the PB for a few years more....
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-27-13 07:28 PM
    Got my Playbook yesterday! What a great feel to it. What a nice OS. I wanted one for years, but missed out on the first price drops. This one came from "all 4 cellular" and was a great price. It's refurbished they say, but it is in new, perfect condition. It came with the rapid charger too, and also the rapid charge dock. What a deal!

The bad part: the OS was not fully installed. only one app was included, the browser. Very strange. But I refreshed my knowledge about how do do a reinstall and after a little while, I have a like new PB.

I love the Blackberry Bridge feature.
    01-31-14 04:28 PM
    It has only been a few days and I LOVE my Playbook. Once I get my mini keyboard, it will be even better. I had originally planned on getting a 64-GB Wifi model, but I ended up buying a cellular capable 4G LTE model. Got a data plan and SIM card from my carrier and couldn't be happier. I love the convenience of being able to access PDF powerpoint lectures for school and being able to study even in places without Wifi (like at my workplace). Of course, trying to type on an all-touch screen has been a pain for me as I am used to a keyboard, so I am super anxious for my mini-keyboard. Thanks to those who helped make my decision to purchase a Playbook. Cheers.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 12:44 AM
    Got my 64 gig PlayBook today, and I absolutely love it! As someone who comes from the Apple ecosystem, PlayBook was quite easy to learn, one might even say intuitive once you learn the swipe motion. Another feature I've been blown away with is how wide ranging the auto correct software is. Definitely worth the price!
    06-10-14 09:26 PM
    The reviews seem to be good about this device....
    10-04-14 09:09 AM
    Got mine a few weeks ago. Gotta say I absolutely love it. Got the 4gLTE model btw. 135$ from ebay.
    Been trying some paid apps for free before I buy thanks to some interesting websites.
    Also made it my trusted ebook, exotic reader. Haven't tried much media yet, will do soon.
    I love how good games like NOVA and Lara Croft work on this device, and I'm convinced that like many other BlackBerry devices the Playbook was never given a chance.
    Honestly the market is literally flooded by sh1tty disposable tablets that if lucky last a month.
    This tablet is not only solid but still very powerful, yes in 2014. I'm also convinced that if we were to have an updated android runtime this tablet would be pretty much alive. And par to par with even the likes of the newest Samsung Tab10. And believe me I know, my girl got my son one of them.
    Absolutely useless until rooted and cleansed of all that bloatware samsung crapps. < notice the pun. KEK.
    Man the potential is so much I'm willing to pay for an updated pB10. I mean webOS nation is still alive thanks to homemade hackers and engineers that until this day refuse to quit development. I found them to be an undeniable inspiration to us all. So playbook owners of the world unite!!! For we have all been abandoned, left out to dry, but you know what? It is ultimately our choice if we decide to give up and let our device die, or work on it and ensure its glorious revival.
    It's your choice.
    Peace out.

Posted via my STA100-5 z30
    Last edited by Oglon3r; 10-06-14 at 06:18 PM.
    10-05-14 06:06 PM
    I got mine around a year ago or so.
    Best love/hate relationship ever
    10-06-14 01:04 PM
    It has only been a few days and I LOVE my Playbook. Once I get my mini keyboard, it will be even better. I had originally planned on getting a 64-GB Wifi model, but I ended up buying a cellular capable 4G LTE model. Got a data plan and SIM card from my carrier and couldn't be happier. I love the convenience of being able to access PDF powerpoint lectures for school and being able to study even in places without Wifi (like at my workplace). Of course, trying to type on an all-touch screen has been a pain for me as I am used to a keyboard, so I am super anxious for my mini-keyboard. Thanks to those who helped make my decision to purchase a Playbook. Cheers.

Posted via CB10
    Why wouldn't choose the option of tethering with your cell phone to your playbook? And as far as the key board. If you own a BlackBerry with a qwerty keyboard your problems would be solved.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 05:24 AM
    My other PB gave up on me after 2 Years, so I got an 32GB LTE one, and I am happy. Yes, When this one goes out, and, BlackBerry doesn't have any more tablets out there, I will not be getting another. I love this tablet and brand, for it is just for me.

From the pad of the awesome Z30 #PB #BlackBerryforlife #BBsince2008.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-14 03:04 AM
1,192 ... 464748
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD