I went into Office Depot yesterday and when I was checking out they had a flyer announcing it's arrival.

So as of now Staples, Walmart and Office Depot will be selling the Playbook.

I find it strange that none of the service providers will have it or have yet to announce they will have it. At least I haven't seen anything.
    04-13-11 10:34 AM

Ok I apologize to all now. I have reached my limit for the day.

Unless it is Staples.
    luvac1 likes this.
    04-13-11 10:58 AM

Unless it is Staples.
    image info shows your moving pic is a jpg, rather than a gif. how can a jpg animate?
    04-13-11 11:05 AM
    image info shows your moving pic is a jpg, rather than a gif. how can a jpg animate?
    Not sure. Saw it on another forum. Could be the name the author used.
    04-13-11 11:26 AM
    Sorry, I had to!
    04-13-11 11:29 AM
    it's just that the only moving images I've ever seen online have been gifs. If someone cares not to answer my question, and mention Google instead, that's fine.
    04-13-11 11:48 AM

Unless it is Staples.
    Thank you.
    04-13-11 11:50 AM
    it's just that the only moving images I've ever seen online have been gifs. If someone cares not to answer my question, and mention Google instead, that's fine.
    I was wondering the same thing, if you right click the image and choose "view image info" you'll see it has a file extension of .jpg but under file type it is a .gif
    04-13-11 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD