Since I'm doing several test for a client with Office365/microsoftonline I gave my Playbook a shot on a sharepoint site and ... voila.
    There's still some glitches (keyboard suggestions) but I've been able to create/store/retrieve a docx Word document using PB Browser.
    I personnaly believe the rocking HTM5 Browser of BB10 will enhance this furthermore, up to 100% usability.
    Not sure it's fresh news ... but it made my day.
    Attached Thumbnails Office 365 and the Playbook-img_00000004.jpg  
    hpjrt and Dr_Acula like this.
    10-05-12 08:25 AM
    I actually didnt realize that either. I bet Excell is a lot better. Thanks
    10-05-12 08:41 AM
    The mini keyboard does have some functions that the onscreen keyboard can't give you.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    10-05-12 08:56 AM
    How about powerpoint presentations? Would they run with all bells and whistles using office 365?
    10-05-12 05:40 PM
    How about trying this on your z or q.

If this does not work well enough on your PB you might consider the Acer Iconia W3 as a fairly cheap alternative.
    06-27-13 05:57 PM
    How about trying this on your z or q.

If this does not work well enough on your PB you might consider the Acer Iconia W3 as a fairly cheap alternative.
    Okay, stop with the water boarding. I admit it, I purchased one but since I'm not sure, it remains sealed in plastic because Office Depot may not take it back if opened. It has been sitting here for about 3 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    06-27-13 06:37 PM
    Okay, stop with the water boarding. I admit it, I purchased one but since I'm not sure, it remains sealed in plastic because Office Depot may not take it back if opened. It has been sitting here for about 3 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OK I'll quit harping on it. I looked at one at the local Staples. Seemed OK and performed reasonably considering their slow wifi. Has Office student edition on it and when I went to that it offered me upgrade chances to Office 365 and the full Office suite. Cost I don't know. Screen seemed just OK and it is just a little heavy compared to the lightweight ARM tablets coming out. Staples didn't have the accessory keyboard which would seem essential to me. I am tempted but I have too much gear already with one tab on webOS,the PB running something and the N7 plus two laptops on Win7. So now I shut up and await any info you care to post.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    06-27-13 10:12 PM
    OK I'll quit harping on it. I looked at one at the local Staples. Seemed OK and performed reasonably considering their slow wifi. Has Office student edition on it and when I went to that it offered me upgrade chances to Office 365 and the full Office suite. Cost I don't know. Screen seemed just OK and it is just a little heavy compared to the lightweight ARM tablets coming out. Staples didn't have the accessory keyboard which would seem essential to me. I am tempted but I have too much gear already with one tab on webOS,the PB running something and the N7 plus two laptops on Win7. So now I shut up and await any info you care to post.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    Hours later and still in plastic - hard to fathom. And tomorrow I will probably be hiking. Maybe I don't really want it.
    06-28-13 12:25 AM