- CrackBerry Genius
12-19-12, 05:26 PM #57
- 2,576 Posts
Been playing with mine today and have a few personal observations. First of all, I'm so used to NOT having one that it's difficult getting used to it. I ve been swiping, clicking and virtual typing for so long, it seems harder to use the keyboard....and I can't use my charging stand with it .
So, I think for now it's gonna sit on the shelf until it becomes needed and relevant to what I do.
- 12-19-12, 06:26 PM #60
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-19-12, 06:29 PM #61
- 197 Posts
But mine came cheap:
1. Saw PBs on sale for $99 at Staples. Before I realized I wanted one, they were out of stock.
2. Bought 32Gb at The Source for $149 incl leather sleeve.
3. Started to read more about RIM and BB10 etc.
5. Bought 500 RIM stock at $8.33
6. Saw charging stands on sale at Staples for $14.02. But again no stock when I tried to order. Price matched at Best Buy.
7. RIM stock going up! Put a stop loss on at $12.00. So if it kicked in I would have about $1800 to spend on accessories! (Stock closed today at $13.49)
8. Ordered the keyboard/case combo.
9. We will see!
- CrackBerry Addict
12-20-12, 08:29 PM #62
- 586 Posts
Mine came tonight! I am charging it so that it is good to go on Christmas, then it's getting wrapped and under the tree.
I have been reading what everyone says about the weight. That was part of the discussion when it first came out. On the one hand I wish it was lighter, but at the same time I wouldn't want it to be flimsy. I actually don't see myself carrying it everywhere like I do my PB. I will use it for travel, meetings and projects and to use when I do presentations. It's usual home will probably be on the coffee table to type long messages or when the PB is tethered HDMI.
All I know is that it was a steal of a deal. I still don't know how they could sell for that. I wondered if it would even come. Thanks so much OP for posting about this sweet deal. You really made my Christmas!
- 12-20-12, 09:36 PM #64
- 12-21-12, 06:53 AM #66
- 12-21-12, 07:00 AM #68
- 12-26-12, 12:19 PM #70
My OEM BlackBerry PlayBook Mini Keyboard + case from CostCentral was waiting for me on Dec 19th when I returned from my trip. NO complaints.....I LUV IT. At the price CostCentral offered, I figured I couldn't go wrong and I was right. NICE addition to my PlayBook accessories. It takes some getting use too, but overall its worth it in my book. I'm HAPPY with the OEM mini keyboard.
Last edited by spencerdl; 12-26-12 at 02:39 PM.
- 12-27-12, 11:14 AM #71
Re: OEM Blackberry Playbook Keyboard @ Cost Central- $37.90 U.S.
hello there, questions? are you willing to sell one of your new keyboards? if so, how much would you offer it? please let me know, thanks!
- 01-02-13, 10:29 PM #74
"I apologize, but unfortunately the product on your order has been discontinued by the manufacturer. This order has been canceled. Your card has not been charged. Please contact us if you have any questions or if we can help you find another item on our site."
- By Willardv in forum Buy, Sell, Trade - Sold / ArchivedReplies: 5Last Post: 08-14-12, 06:59 AM
- By bbpandy in forum News & RumorsReplies: 27Last Post: 03-15-12, 02:20 AM
- By sturgie95 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 1Last Post: 03-10-12, 06:43 PM
- By Karmaloop in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 36Last Post: 11-20-10, 06:25 AM
- By Karmaloop in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 80Last Post: 11-16-10, 08:01 PM