Just got 3 delivered by FedEx.. 4th one arriving tomorrow..
    12-17-12 03:09 PM
    Just received my shipping info. Looking forward to giving it a go!
    12-17-12 06:12 PM
    (sigh) I'm still on the back-ordered list... 3.5 weeks in...
    12-19-12 04:46 PM
    Quick question for those who already received their keyboard...
    When did you place your order?
    12-19-12 04:58 PM
    I ordered mine November 25th. Received it 12/12. Now my kids are holding it hostage until Christmas! Can't wait to try it out!
    Merry Christmas to everyone! God Bless
    12-19-12 05:13 PM
    I got mine today.

Very sweet set up now but it feels like you are hauling a bar of gold around.

12-19-12 05:18 PM
    Been playing with mine today and have a few personal observations. First of all, I'm so used to NOT having one that it's difficult getting used to it. I ve been swiping, clicking and virtual typing for so long, it seems harder to use the keyboard....and I can't use my charging stand with it .

So, I think for now it's gonna sit on the shelf until it becomes needed and relevant to what I do.
    12-19-12 05:26 PM
    I got mine today.

Original list price of pb and keyboard - you are!
    Techno-Emigre likes this.
    12-19-12 05:55 PM
    Oh no... I was worried about the weight factor...
    12-19-12 06:22 PM
    Been playing with mine today and have a few personal observations. First of all, I'm so used to NOT having one that it's difficult getting used to it. I ve been swiping, clicking and virtual typing for so long, it seems harder to use the keyboard....and I can't use my charging stand with it .

So, I think for now it's gonna sit on the shelf until it becomes needed and relevant to what I do.
    I find that I use the PlayBook to peruse emails and FB and if the response is simple enough, I would use the virtual keyboard. For any long responses, I save it for writing from a desktop/netbook keyboard. I was hoping this keyboard would be something that I could carry around on trips and break out when I need to write longer text.
    12-19-12 06:26 PM

I feel same about mine. Shouldn't have bought it. I already have a computer with a keyboard! And I have learned to swipe & use the virtual kb.

But mine came cheap:

1. Saw PBs on sale for $99 at Staples. Before I realized I wanted one, they were out of stock.
    2. Bought 32Gb at The Source for $149 incl leather sleeve.
    3. Started to read more about RIM and BB10 etc.
    5. Bought 500 RIM stock at $8.33
    6. Saw charging stands on sale at Staples for $14.02. But again no stock when I tried to order. Price matched at Best Buy.
    7. RIM stock going up! Put a stop loss on at $12.00. So if it kicked in I would have about $1800 to spend on accessories! (Stock closed today at $13.49)
    8. Ordered the keyboard/case combo.
    9. We will see!
    12-19-12 06:29 PM
    Mine came tonight! I am charging it so that it is good to go on Christmas, then it's getting wrapped and under the tree.
    I have been reading what everyone says about the weight. That was part of the discussion when it first came out. On the one hand I wish it was lighter, but at the same time I wouldn't want it to be flimsy. I actually don't see myself carrying it everywhere like I do my PB. I will use it for travel, meetings and projects and to use when I do presentations. It's usual home will probably be on the coffee table to type long messages or when the PB is tethered HDMI.
    All I know is that it was a steal of a deal. I still don't know how they could sell for that. I wondered if it would even come. Thanks so much OP for posting about this sweet deal. You really made my Christmas!
    12-20-12 08:29 PM
    Where do you find the keyboard? I go to costcentral.com and there is no listing for the name or RIM part number.
    12-20-12 08:48 PM
    Where do you find the keyboard? I go to costcentral.com and there is no listing for the name or RIM part number.
    They probably don't have anymore to sell at the moment. I ordered on the same day (11/25) as some of the people who are receiving theirs now. I'm on the back-ordered list though. I must have just missed the batch they had in stock.
    12-20-12 09:36 PM
    I would call them and ask if they will be getting more and if they will be that price. Can't hurt. It was an awful sweet deal no matter how long it takes to get it. FYI they are closed weekends. Good luck!
    12-20-12 10:22 PM
    I got mine today.

What you talking 'bout Willis? The BlackBerry Bluetooth Mini-Keyboard adds no noticeable weight to the BlackBerry PlayBook. Sure in the BlackBerry Convertible Case the tablet and keyboard has the thickness of a small book but to compare it to a bar of gold seems odd since I presume you are referring to its weight.
    12-21-12 06:53 AM
    Oh no... I was worried about the weight factor...
    The BlackBerry Convertible Case and Bluetooth Mini-Keyboard is only slightly heavier than the naked BlackBerry PlayBook. Drama queens much?
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-21-12 06:56 AM
    I find that I use the PlayBook to peruse emails and FB and if the response is simple enough, I would use the virtual keyboard. For any long responses, I save it for writing from a desktop/netbook keyboard. I was hoping this keyboard would be something that I could carry around on trips and break out when I need to write longer text.
    You can carry the BlackBerry Bluetooth Mini-Keyboard. So unless the keyboard y'all are jawing about is NOT the official BlackBerry Bluetooth Mini-Keyboard then I am seriously confused about all the drama about weight and bulk. Of course the BlackBerry Convertible Case adds a little weight but did you expect it to be weightless? We are not orbiting the Earth in the International Space Station.
    12-21-12 07:00 AM
    Is their web URL costcentral.com? I called today and they have no record of it in their system.
    12-26-12 11:12 AM
    My OEM BlackBerry PlayBook Mini Keyboard + case from CostCentral was waiting for me on Dec 19th when I returned from my trip. NO complaints.....I LUV IT. At the price CostCentral offered, I figured I couldn't go wrong and I was right. NICE addition to my PlayBook accessories. It takes some getting use too, but overall its worth it in my book. I'm HAPPY with the OEM mini keyboard.
    Last edited by spencerdl; 12-26-12 at 02:39 PM.
    12-26-12 12:19 PM
    hello there, questions? are you willing to sell one of your new keyboards? if so, how much would you offer it? please let me know, thanks!
    12-27-12 11:14 AM
    I ordered 3, going to keep one and sell the other two. I hope to make enough off of them to nearly pay for the one I'm keeping.
    12-27-12 11:16 AM
    I ordered 3, going to keep one and sell the other two. I hope to make enough off of them to nearly pay for the one I'm keeping.
    how much do you ask for the keyboard?
    12-27-12 11:18 AM
    "I apologize, but unfortunately the product on your order has been discontinued by the manufacturer. This order has been canceled. Your card has not been charged. Please contact us if you have any questions or if we can help you find another item on our site."

ArGh!
    01-02-13 10:29 PM
    "I apologize, but unfortunately the product on your order has been discontinued by the manufacturer. This order has been canceled. Your card has not been charged. Please contact us if you have any questions or if we can help you find another item on our site."

ArGh!
    Got the same type of email from Provantage after waiting for 2 weeks...Decided to get a buddy in Toronto to just pick up at The Source and mail it to me.
    01-03-13 02:33 AM
84 1234