Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes
    Banned

Global Posts
    858 Global Posts
    PIN
    5028A10E
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default OEM Blackberry Playbook Keyboard @ Cost Central- $37.90 U.S.

Thanked by 5:
    bbfan1040 (11-25-2012),  Celandine (11-25-2012),  kdeckels (11-26-2012),  vag65 (11-26-2012),  xxxmerlinxxx (11-26-2012) 
    Spencerdl likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Thanks. Ordered one. Says 2-3 weeks for delivery since it's a Special Order. I'm in no rush. The discount is worth the wait.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    PIN
    2ADA5538

Is it possible to deliver in France ? And how much does the shipping cost ? Because with de $/€ convertion, this is a real discount for me !
    CrackBerry Abuser

Default Re: OEM Blackberry Playbook Keyboard @ Cost Central- $37.90 U.S.

only north american sales and shipping... globalisation? bah!
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    118 Global Posts

Picked one up this morning myself. Thanks for the tip!
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    715 Global Posts

Default Re: OEM Blackberry Playbook Keyboard @ Cost Central- $37.90 U.S.

I picked up mine too!
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    16,658 Global Posts

I jumped on this bandwagon also. Ordered mine on Sat Nov 24, I hope they don't run out of stock. Best price I've seen so far
    jamesharmeling likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by spencerdl View Post
    I jumped on this bandwagon also. Ordered mine on Sat Nov 24, I hope they don't run out of stock. Best price I've seen so far
    It does seem almost too good to be true.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,804 Global Posts

They get an A- on better business Bureau, 34 complaints in 3 years but they do resolve them all by the look of it Erie Computer - Costcentral.Com Review - COMPUTERS-DEALERS in Erie, PA - BBB Business Review - BBB serving 28 counties covering Western Pennsylvania

I
    Thanked by:
    Techno-Emigre (11-25-2012) 
    F2 and Spencerdl like this.
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    333BF5D4

Saw this on BBE and ordered one 5 min later. I've been good with the on-screen keyboard so really didn't feel compelled to get one, but at this price....why the heck not?!?
    BB then, now, forever...yeah, I said it. 335039AC
    F2 and Spencerdl like this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    319 Global Posts

Looks like the site wont ship it to Canada
    CrackBerry User

Just ordered one.....told my son and daughter they just got my Christmas present! The website says 2-3 weeks delivery...hopefully
    CrackBerry Addict

thanks for the tip, my fiancee is going to love it.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,731 Global Posts
    PIN
    sanity!

Shopping Cart
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OEM Blackberry Playbook Keyboard @ Cost Central- .90 U.S.-img_00000059.jpg  
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,169 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vegetto_456 View Post
    Looks like the site wont ship it to Canada
    You could support CrackBerry.com and by through ShopCrackBerry albeit at a higher price. I have the Hip Street Bluetooth Keyboard and Portfolio Case and the BlackBerry Bluetooth Keyboard and Convertible Case. Both products work well and in the end if probably comes down to key-shape / key-size preference as well as overall aesthetics of the case when closed; the BlackBerry keyboard and case looks more like a hard-cover book when placed on a book shelf or desk whereas the Hip Street keyboard and case would stand-out, and the BlackBerry keyboard is non-magnetic whereas the Hip Street keyboard is magnetic.
    CrackBerry Addict

Thanks W0lfgang. My Christmas present is on its way. What would I do without CB?
    vag65 likes this.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,035 Global Posts

I got the $69.99 one from staples which should be here tomorrow, but this is a steal
    Device(s): Curve 9300>Bold 9700>Z10>Samsung Galaxy Note 2>Z10 #BlackBerryByChoice
    Tablet: BlackBerry Playbook 32GB
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,388 Global Posts

Was not going to get this but agree at this price it is a lot easier to give it a try. Ordered mine this morning.
    CrackBerry User

Just remembered I have a $10 credit with CostCentral from earlier this year for submitting a seller rating after purchasing a new laser printer. Merchant is totally legit, they actually shipped my printer from a local Dallas warehouse and I received it next day after my online order.

I was not sure about ordering the keyboard for $45 with shipping, but couldn't pass up $35 shipped to my door!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    625 Global Posts

I've been saving to purchase a laptop after my fall semester ends/spring semester begins, but this was too good of an offer to pass by. I just wish I ordered it earlier, I hope it arrives before Christmas and I have enough money leftover to get a decent laptop.

One thing I need to ask. I'm a bit paranoid with paying for items online directly through my credit card but paypal is fine. Because of that I purchased the keyboard through google (wallet.) If I remove that credit card from Google Wallet will it cancel my transaction?
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,035 Global Posts

Default OEM Blackberry Playbook Keyboard @ Cost Central- $37.90 U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by xKrNMBoYx View Post
    I've been saving to purchase a laptop after my fall semester ends/spring semester begins, but this was too good of an offer to pass by. I just wish I ordered it earlier, I hope it arrives before Christmas and I have enough money leftover to get a decent laptop.

One thing I need to ask. I'm a bit paranoid with paying for items online directly through my credit card but paypal is fine. Because of that I purchased the keyboard through google (wallet.) If I remove that credit card from Google Wallet will it cancel my transaction?
    I would not believe so, but just to be sure wait until the payment shows on an online statement for your credit card before removing it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    Device(s): Curve 9300>Bold 9700>Z10>Samsung Galaxy Note 2>Z10 #BlackBerryByChoice
    Tablet: BlackBerry Playbook 32GB
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    287 Global Posts

Dang, that was too hard to refuse. My Playbook is getting ready to be even more useful.
    If I'm posting from my laptop ...... it's only because the PlayBook's charging. TheBlackLabEdge.com
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    408 Global Posts

I ordered 3, going to keep one and sell the other two. I hope to make enough off of them to nearly pay for the one I'm keeping.
    "People may not remember exactly what you did or what you said, but they will always remember how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    625 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kretch View Post
    I ordered 3, going to keep one and sell the other two. I hope to make enough off of them to nearly pay for the one I'm keeping.
    If you tried hard enough you could probably sell them for a good amount of profit as those two keyboards would be new. I've seen a few used ones on ebay for around $46 though through bidding. Best to keep a hold of them until BB10 releases and accessories rise in prices. Then you can sell it for more.

.:update:.

Received an email saying they were out of stock. So my order was canceled and I didn't want to wait. I guess the case is not for me. Hopefully I get my money back quickly.
    Last edited by xKrNMBoYx; 11-27-2012 at 09:56 AM.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    408 Global Posts

Looks like they are all gone.
    "People may not remember exactly what you did or what you said, but they will always remember how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast