I'm not sure about the full body Zagg... I bought the screen protecnion along with my Playbook and installed it as soonas I knew I as keeping it .
    At least you're practicing "safe swiping"!
    04-22-11 12:30 PM
    I did keep my screen protector on. My mom gave me an iPad one but I messed up cutting it.

Several best buys had the Zagg ones in stock so I installed them on Wednesday.
    04-22-11 01:16 PM
    I put the Zagg on mine and the gf's PB. This is the first time I've used a screen protector. I managed to put it on pretty well without hardly any bubbles. I do notice though that if I look at the screen at in angle to some light I can see waveness to the protector material. Is this like having tint put on a window, will this go away after a few days? Again, I only see it when at an angle. It doesn't alter the way the screen look head on.
    04-22-11 01:23 PM
    I put the Zagg on mine and the gf's PB. This is the first time I've used a screen protector. I managed to put it on pretty well without hardly any bubbles. I do notice though that if I look at the screen at in angle to some light I can see waveness to the protector material. Is this like having tint put on a window, will this go away after a few days? Again, I only see it when at an angle. It doesn't alter the way the screen look head on.
    Yeah, after a few days it'll look much better - in fact, you'll probably barely see the bubbles on your gf's.
    TBone4eva likes this.
    04-22-11 01:26 PM
    Yeah, after a few days it'll look much better - in fact, you'll probably barely see the bubbles on your gf's.
    Thank you, much appreciated.
    04-22-11 01:53 PM
    Well I decided gorilla glass will do and nothings wrong with mine so far. Absolutely no marks anywhere on my playbook.
    04-22-11 02:34 PM
    I e-mailed Phantom Skinz and they said they'd be making a screen protector for the PlayBook. Until then, I'm keeping the film on just in case.
    04-22-11 02:41 PM
    I just took off the screen film off today - to put on the Invisible Shield
    04-22-11 04:42 PM
    Did anyone see the horrible reviews the Zagg protector has gotten on the BestBuy and Amazon websites? It's making me apprehensive.. but I def want to get a protector ASAP.
    05-11-11 07:37 AM
    I kept mine on for about 2 days. Should have the screen protectors when I get home today.
    05-11-11 08:02 AM
    Those arrows and hands were a bit annoying but I left mine on until I got a screen protector.

Other reports, including a drop test, indicate the screen is NOT made of gorilla glass.
    05-11-11 09:52 AM
    I ordered my screen protector off amazon a week before my playbook came & had it waiting. i know screens are getting tougher & tougher but why take a chance on a $500 device when the protector is only $4.00. Unfortunately the one i ordered got a dimple in it during shipping, but i didnt notice until i put it on, and its barely noticeable so i left it on. Im still thinking about getting an otterbox like i have on my torch, so no point on replacing it till then.
    05-11-11 02:37 PM
    Had it since day one, no shield, still brand new, they're not needed, provided you're not a complete slob..
    05-11-11 02:45 PM
    On a glass screen I will never add a screen protector. On a plastic screen absolutely. Since the glass appears to be very scratch-resistant, I am staying naked. It just looks and feels better. I keep my Playbook in my Timbuk 2 case when not in use or when traveling. I may pick up a nice folio case when the better ones arrive within the month.
    05-11-11 03:10 PM
    I purchased the Zagg Invisible Shield from my local BestBuy and there was a line waiting for the electronic salesperson to put it on "CORRECTLY". It took about 15 minutes, I waited the suggested 24 hour "CURE" process, and I couldn't be more happy and SECURE. For me its a perfect solution for fingerprints, smudges, dirt and of course SCRATCHES! I no longer have to worry about the screen........"A PIECE OF MIND". Its smooth and responsive, I know its there, only because I watched him put it on. BEST $35($25 product $10 to put on) I've spent so far on the PlayBook!! $600 vs $35, I did the math
    05-13-11 05:20 PM
    $4 screen protector on ebay. Always use the cheap, hard, clear screen protectors from ebay on pretty much anything.

It's not necessary, but glass still does scratch.
    05-13-11 05:49 PM
    $4 screen protector on ebay. Always use the cheap, hard, clear screen protectors from ebay on pretty much anything.

It's not necessary, but glass still does scratch.
    I found that the CHEAP....anything does not fit properly. Why purchase a $600 playbook and put the cheapest accessorie I can find on it. I respect my PlayBook to much. Its like buying a $500,000 house and puting a 10" (inch) TV in the living room. Getting a deal and buying CHEAP is two different things.
    05-13-11 06:19 PM
    Not really sure where you're going with that, but most screen protectors use the same actual materials, they just mark the price up to **** because of a brand name.

There's no difference if the material is the same.
    05-13-11 06:23 PM
    I just installed skinomi black carbon fiber film shield its looks really good.i bought of amazon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-11 06:24 PM
    Yup, I kept the film on until the screen protector arrived. I have a screen protector on everything. You are not alone...

I got mine on ebay. I am very comforted by the fact that the screen is safely covered.
    05-13-11 08:21 PM
    I tried to do the same until i spilled beer on the original, now the others have finally arrived and I have still salavaged my screen *knocks on wood* now to apply these suckers
    05-13-11 08:41 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD