Wait til you see me wearing my Playbook with "Occupyer" scrolling across. You'll be scared then!
    I think mine on a gold chain is more intimidating.
    Oh by the way I have a BBX tattoo on my forehead too.
    10-28-11 05:35 PM
    Let's rape the horses, and ride off on the women!!!!
    Well theres plenty of Menonites in the area riding in their buggies...so no shortages of horses...
    rcheung135 likes this.
    10-28-11 08:21 PM
    I'm about 3hrs 20 mins south of Toronto by plane. I can't promise attendance but if you guys start making headway I'll be in Waterloo shortly
    10-28-11 10:00 PM
    On ne sait jamais ... si vous avez besoin d'un francophone... au moins je pourrai lancer un "Tabernacle" avec l'accent! Et puis �a m'�claterai de faire l�anc�tre dans une bande de geeks

Et pour une fois, d�m*rdez-vous pour traduire !

Click to view quoted image
    All I got was "bande de geeks" LOL!
    10-28-11 11:08 PM
    I think it's a great idea. They need to be told.
    I guess, but I'm assuming they read crackberry already and won't suddenly have a revelation, when they look out the window and see the "bande de geeks" lol
    10-28-11 11:12 PM
    Let's rape the horses, and ride off on the women!!!!
    Sounds like chrisy is in trouble...
    Jake2826 likes this.
    10-28-11 11:14 PM
    Well, this whole thing is too fun to miss. I'm in. I can't think of anything better than to storm RIM with my Torch, a member of the Bande de Geeks!!!
    10-29-11 03:38 AM
    Allright, so let's "bandedeGeekise" !!!
    I'll wear my Lafayette hat and throw flowing camemberts !
    (I guess, I'd better bring some baguettes, a nice and fresh vin de loire ... and let us demonstrate our difference !
    ! Tartines de Calendos et pinard pour tout le monde !

(oh, man, the guard will fall in a breathe .... mouhhhahahahahahahahahah !)
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 10-29-11 at 03:56 AM.
    rcheung135 likes this.
    10-29-11 03:52 AM
    Oooooffff.....bagette avec brie et merlot....

et toi, tu est le General du le Bande de Geeks....tu a besoin d'un grand chapeux avec plumes, etc....

FORMEZ LES BATAILLONS, BANDE DE GEEKS!!!! PRENDE LE VIN!!!!! et les Torches!!!!
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    10-29-11 04:02 AM
    FORMEZ LES BATAILLONS, BANDE DE GEEKS!!!! PRENDrE LE VIN!!!!! et les Torches!!!!
    J'adoooore !
    10-29-11 04:26 AM
    I need about 20 minutes notice to walk over and meet you guys. Let me know when.
    rcheung135 likes this.
    10-29-11 08:10 AM
    I guess, but I'm assuming they read crackberry already and won't suddenly have a revelation, when they look out the window and see the "bande de geeks" lol
    If they already read Crackberry, then they really are as dumb as a box of rocks.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-29-11 08:17 AM
    We need to go to Canada and Occupy the offices Rim.

For all the broken lies we've endured throughout this process.

If you can't complete a project within a certain time frame, let the customer
    know.

You can't stall customers with anouncements containing absolutely nothing.

Hosting a Devcon show, which told the consumer nothing about your product
    but, boasted about the competitions product because you can port it.

You never discussed your firmware improvements or what blackberry apps are
    coming over that we love.

Why don't you allow someone else takeover this operating system and get the job done.

I don't get it, do you guys like beating a dead horse? Just sell your playbook at a loss and get something (Ipad/Android) that meets your needs or just keep using your playbook and stop complaining. I agree the playbook is nice hardware but has poor software.. I read through the development kit and I now know why developers don't want to write apps for the playbook as its API documentation is horrible and has been with OS 5.x when i first tried to make an free MP3 search app. Even in the enterprise now most offices lock down the blackberry device to prevent 3rd party apps from being installed so your audience to sell to is small.

Bottom line is blackberry WAS the market leader but they were lazy and fell behind.. Happened to palm and will happen to blackberry too.
    Last edited by block911; 10-29-11 at 08:40 AM.
    10-29-11 08:17 AM
    Wouldn't it be easier to just switch to another platform that meets your needs?
    exactly, why waste your time like this. I know you may of lost a lot of money but move on now unless you are a sucker for another missed release date in Feb while Ice Cream Sand. for Android comes out and the 1st and 2nd gen androids (and ipads) drop in price making the playbook even less attractive pricewise as atleast the 1st/2nd gen androids have email clients and can NATIVELY run ALL androids apps
    10-29-11 08:35 AM
    Love the torch posse pic. Perfect.

Im in.

Sign of the times when even Crackberry Kevin acknowledges something is wrong.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Naw, Kevin just wants an excuse to party!
    10-29-11 08:38 AM
    If you boys insist on doing this fool thing, make sure to wrap up warm and take extra flaming torches. There's heavy snow inbound, and you don't want to catch a chill.

Signed,
    Your Mom
    FF22 and Jake2826 like this.
    10-29-11 09:00 AM
    Allright, so let's "bandedeGeekise" !!!
    I'll wear my Lafayette hat and throw flowing camemberts !
    (I guess, I'd better bring some baguettes, a nice and fresh vin de loire ... and let us demonstrate our difference !
    ! Tartines de Calendos et pinard pour tout le monde !
    Click to view quoted image
    (oh, man, the guard will fall in a breathe .... mouhhhahahahahahahahahah !)
    Sheesh, for that feast, I'll trek across the wilds of Canada. Moose and Grizzlies be damned!
    10-29-11 10:01 AM
    I don't get it, do you guys like beating a dead horse? Just sell your playbook at a loss and get something (Ipad/Android) that meets your needs or just keep using your playbook and stop complaining. I agree the playbook is nice hardware but has poor software.. I read through the development kit and I now know why developers don't want to write apps for the playbook as its API documentation is horrible and has been with OS 5.x when i first tried to make an free MP3 search app. Even in the enterprise now most offices lock down the blackberry device to prevent 3rd party apps from being installed so your audience to sell to is small.

Bottom line is blackberry WAS the market leader but they were lazy and fell behind.. Happened to palm and will happen to blackberry too.
    exactly, why waste your time like this. I know you may of lost a lot of money but move on now unless you are a sucker for another missed release date in Feb while Ice Cream Sand. for Android comes out and the 1st and 2nd gen androids (and ipads) drop in price making the playbook even less attractive pricewise as atleast the 1st/2nd gen androids have email clients and can NATIVELY run ALL androids apps
    :::: surgically implants sadly missing humorous ::::
    10-29-11 11:22 AM
    seems that some people really only rely on first degree ...
    Relax, this has been really fast a funny post, keep it that way
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    10-30-11 12:05 PM
94 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD