We need to go to Canada and Occupy the offices Rim.

For all the broken lies we've endured throughout this process.

If you can't complete a project within a certain time frame, let the customer
    know.

You can't stall customers with anouncements containing absolutely nothing.

Hosting a Devcon show, which told the consumer nothing about your product
    but, boasted about the competitions product because you can port it.

You never discussed your firmware improvements or what blackberry apps are
    coming over that we love.

Why don't you allow someone else takeover this operating system and get the job done.
    Mastajeet, Elite1 and mustangv8 like this.
    10-26-11 10:34 PM
    Something needs to be done.
    10-26-11 10:38 PM
    I'm in. We could go to Morty's for Wing Night and Ethel's for Taco Tuesdays. Had a blast in Waterloo when I was there this summer. Have a pretty good idea of who's in which buildings too... so we know where to occupy first!
    donjunto, FF22, chasvs and 13 others like this.
    10-26-11 11:02 PM
    This would give me an excuse to visit Canada again...
    10-26-11 11:09 PM
    Got your passports?

And remember: we NOW drive on the RIGHT side of the road!
    10-26-11 11:24 PM
    Got your passports?

And remember: we NOW drive on the RIGHT side of the road!
    Yeah, only how far is Waterloo from Montreal? Being able to stay in Montreal would seal the deal. Can't see myself flying up there just for Ontario.
    10-26-11 11:28 PM

Captain Mack just approved my Pilots license.

*fires up the CrackBerry lear*
    10-26-11 11:32 PM
    I'm down for a trip to Waterloo! Lets have a Crackberry sit in Kevin! haha
    10-26-11 11:37 PM
    Do they have an office on this side of the continent - maybe Vancouver?
    10-27-11 12:29 AM
    LOL, I'm only a couple hours down the Hwy 401,

Really, they need to get their act together...I've had my PB 32G only 2months & I'm still stumbling around with it, lol

I want to try the upgrade that was posted (dev one) but too scared to mess up my PB.
    10-27-11 12:43 AM
    Do they have an office on this side of the continent - maybe Vancouver?
    Do people back east even know where Vancouver is? But as to your question, the answer is no.
    pyroinsano likes this.
    10-27-11 01:09 AM
    Yeah, only how far is Waterloo from Montreal? Being able to stay in Montreal would seal the deal. Can't see myself flying up there just for Ontario.
    i think its atleast 10 to 12 hrs drive......... not close
    10-27-11 01:11 AM
    Let's grab our "Torches" and get'm!

nova_8 likes this.
    10-27-11 09:44 AM
    where is everyone??? i walked down the street to the RIM buildings and i'm the only one occupying outside it's cold out here.
    Chrisy, sapperuk and lotuslanderz like this.
    10-27-11 09:52 AM
    Love the torch posse pic. Perfect.

Im in.

Sign of the times when even Crackberry Kevin acknowledges something is wrong.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-11 09:53 AM
    I'm in. Any excuse to get to Canada is fine by me.
    10-27-11 09:54 AM
    LOL this is too funny.

10-27-11 09:56 AM
    So does that mean you're in?
    10-27-11 09:57 AM
    I'm only right across the street. Let me know when you guys are coming over and maybe I could even let some guys spend the night LOL
    10-27-11 09:58 AM
    If you think the playbook is a waste of money then add up the tab for transportation, food and lodging and then figure out what you get for your efforts. The playbook will be a bargain then.
    10-27-11 10:11 AM
    I'm in. We could go to Morty's for Wing Night and Ethel's for Taco Tuesdays. Had a blast in Waterloo when I was there this summer. Have a pretty good idea of who's in which buildings too... so we know where to occupy first!
    KEVIN...
    In light of recent events, I think the rest of us would LOVE to know exactly what it was you saw that made you say SWEEEEET on your trip to rim that day but you couldnt elaborate.... are you still under some obligation to keep quiet? Or can you at least spill the beans??? We would love to know what it is that is still shrouded in mystery... And we are quite puzzled.....At what you saw if it is still so incomplete it cant be released NOW and for another four months...

Chrisy and lotuslanderz like this.
    10-27-11 10:11 AM
    Watch RIM reinforce security around the premises waiting for all of you hehe
    10-27-11 10:17 AM
    KEVIN...
    In light of recent events, I think the rest of us would LOVE to know exactly what it was you saw that made you say SWEEEEET on your trip to rim that day but you couldnt elaborate.... are you still under some obligation to keep quiet? Or can you at least spill the beans??? We would love to know what it is that is still shrouded in mystery... And we are quite puzzled.....At what you saw if it is still so incomplete it cant be released NOW and for another four months...

Morty's for Wing Night and Ethel's for Taco Tuesdays. That's why he said SWEEEET!
    Chrisy likes this.
    10-27-11 10:33 AM
    i think its atleast 10 to 12 hrs drive......... not close
    It's approx 630km or 400 miles. Can make it there in around 6hours. Or you can also just drive from Waterloo to Toronto in about 1 hour and take a 45 min flight to Montreal.
    10-27-11 10:47 AM
    I'm in! Not that i'm that far (smack dab between most of the buildings). I can let you know when the 1 security van is coming.
    10-27-11 12:26 PM
94 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD