In my opinion, it's only a matter of time before Amazon develops the Kindle app for the PlayBook. I mean, why wouldn't you? When all is said and done, you are gonna have over a million users (the sale might not exactly have been profitable), and I just don't see them turning down that business.

As with all things RIM, it is coming in the future.
    01-05-12 07:19 AM
    In my opinion, it's only a matter of time before Amazon develops the Kindle app for the PlayBook. I mean, why wouldn't you? When all is said and done, you are gonna have over a million users (the sale might not exactly have been profitable), and I just don't see them turning down that business.

As with all things RIM, it is coming in the future.
    Hmmm... my 2c, if a Kindle App for PB was ever going to appear, it'd be here already.

Amazon don't really care about supporting PB. Giving us an App represents no new customers for them because if you want a Kindle App you are certainly an existing Kindle customer, and probably a Kindle owner... so they already have you.

And, Amazon may reason, if people are so keen to use a tablet to read our books... they might be tempted to buy our Fire!

It's moot anyway I suppose. As soon as OS2 arrives I'll be downloading the Andorid Kindle App, so I'll get a Kindle reader on my PB by hook or by crook.
    Stuckmojo likes this.
    01-05-12 07:31 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD