I've been on the forums quite a lot as of late, and I haven't been impressed with the amount of people trashing others with valid opinions. For instance, one person was commenting on the lack of a native Twitter app for the Playbook, and was subsequently called a "clown" for expressing his opinion. Whether you like it or not, there is a clear lack of apps in that the essentials are missing which makes it hard for the Playbook to compete in the competitive tablet market. Unless these are sorted out, there is no other reason for a sane person not to consider a $200 16 GB as a viable option.

I just don't appreciate the "-kissing" towards RIM; we shouldn't have to simply deal with their issues --> we're the consumers. They are supposed to provide us with what we want because we put money towards their product, if not then some switch to different brands.

Just my opinion...I'll probably be called a troll or a clown but whatever

Is there a reason why this keeps getting deleted; this isn't a dictatorship, just my opinion
    04-14-12 09:34 PM
    because you are being coddled against your will.

next kumbaya will be subliminally played to lull you into happiness
    04-14-12 09:37 PM
    if it gets deleted, ill just post again, np
    04-14-12 09:38 PM
    You are a funny person!
    04-14-12 09:40 PM
    it is really strange it was deleted, probably moved to another forum?
    04-14-12 09:40 PM
    it wasn't moved to another forum. it was deemed a pointless rant and deleted.

which is really funny.
    04-14-12 09:43 PM
    it wasn't moved to another forum. it was deemed a pointless rant and deleted.

which is really funny.
    But isn't those kiss a ss posts pointless too?
    kennyliu likes this.
    04-14-12 09:45 PM
    like i said, coddling and kumbaya, whether you want it or not.
    04-14-12 09:48 PM
    we should have a censorship here: no talk about lack apps, no talk about RIM bankruptcy,no talk about how good IOS and Android, no talk about Netflix......
    Marty_LK likes this.
    04-14-12 09:53 PM
    that would really hurt the whiners. they'd whine about something else equally annoying.

and i'll end up with 20 more points for stating the obvious
    04-14-12 09:58 PM
    i see my sig has been forcefully removed.

way to go admins! keep up the good work!
    04-14-12 09:59 PM
    Has Blackberry said anything more about continued efforts to improve the Playbook? It still lacks things like video Skype, movies, etc.
    04-14-12 10:26 PM
    freedom of speech, i can talk about whatever I want. Im just saying that I don't like people getting so attached to RIM that they don't see that the company does have things to work on, and when these issues are brought up here, they are rudely dismissed.
    04-14-12 10:28 PM
    no, they are not rudely dismissed, they are brought up 8000 times a day. for no reason.

we all know rim dropped the ball. we all know they stuck a pin in the ball and deflated it.

but to remind us day after day serves no purpose but to waste bandwidth.

get over it and move on already. or my drinking problem will just get worse.
    Michelle Haag likes this.
    04-14-12 10:32 PM
    freedom of speech, i can talk about whatever I want. Im just saying that I don't like people getting so attached to RIM that they don't see that the company does have things to work on, and when these issues are brought up here, they are rudely dismissed.
    There is no freedom of speech here. This is a forum and you agreed to the rules when you signed up.

People can get attached to whatever they want to. Of course RIM has stuff to work on, doesn't everyone? I agree that the rudeness should stop, but pointlessly posting the same thread over and over isn't going to do anything but rile people up. Cut it out.
    taylor96 and Bluemoonjules like this.
    04-14-12 10:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD