After reinstalling Blackberry Desktop Manager last week and connecting playbook...I finally got it to work and it even shows up under my computer. But now again, I connect my Playbook to computer via USB and it installs a "blackberry Smartphone"??? Same stupid problem. The drivers should already have been installed...but nope I will have to once again reinstall the desktop manager every time I want to connect playbook.

The playbook is connected to the desktop manager, but it says "A problem occurred while attempting to connect your blackberry device." Cant access any files.

If anyone has a permanent fix for me a Windows 7 64 bit, please contribute.
    07-25-12 04:44 PM
    See if this helps:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...7/#post7532931
    07-25-12 04:47 PM
    i disabled my anti virus and it is working now. But now a new problem with space...
    07-25-12 05:11 PM
    After wiping my PlayBook the darn thing works perfect now on both computers, even the one running Windows XP. Obviously this was an issue with the PlayBook because I never had any problems with my Torch and the desktop software. It all began right after upgrading to OS 2.0. Not that I'm recommending wiping yours.
    07-25-12 09:24 PM
    use network? best way is dedicte a ip address on your router. then map network drive
    07-27-12 01:53 AM
    On the Windows 7 , all he has to do is search the "network" in "my computer". If the PB is on Wifi, he will be able to see it...

Sent from a beautiful but old BB 8520 or a new and shinny PB 2.0
    07-27-12 02:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD