like i said in my other post, i just got PB today and i noticed that along the top edge theres a lot of tiny green dots, im implying that those are dead pixels? they are only noticable when screen is completely black, if theres any color then its VERY hard to tell even if your looking for it, im just wondering if other people have same problem, of course its not bad enough for me to return but still
    03-03-12 10:50 PM
    If they are green then it sounds more like stuck pixels... Dear would appear as black dots.

I would return it if I was you...
    03-03-12 10:55 PM
    im not sure if i want to go through the hassle lol cause my store has non in stock and its honestly not noticable at all. the only reason i would is if it would get worse, would it?
    03-03-12 10:56 PM
    I have a thread regarding this. I've had two now with tons of stuck pixels at the top edge, I'm just going through the RMA process now..I couldn't stand it.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...galore-705026/
    03-03-12 11:03 PM
    like i said in my other post, i just got PB today and i noticed that along the top edge theres a lot of tiny green dots, im implying that those are dead pixels? they are only noticable when screen is completely black, if theres any color then its VERY hard to tell even if your looking for it, im just wondering if other people have same problem, of course its not bad enough for me to return but still
    Watch the video referenced in message #18 of this thread for possible fix(es).
    03-03-12 11:12 PM
    Free app is Display Test. It will rotate through various solid color screens.
    03-04-12 12:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD