Since there has been so much hate going around *cough* *cough* dkingsf...
    What who said that?
    Why don't we talk about the good things the PB has instead of complaining?
    Anyone want to start?
    04-01-11 04:29 PM
    It's only slightly larger than the Kindle 3, which is the perfect size for me.
    04-01-11 05:05 PM
    Its just seems so amazing I can what to get it along with the upgrades later.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-11 05:14 PM
    It's NOT an ipad!
    04-01-11 05:19 PM
    I think the bridge is awesome. It will allow me to sort through my outstanding emails, file them in the appropriate folder, create tasks, etc. without a need for any network connection. I'll be able to send and receive without any additional data charges. Heck - the only reason to pull the phone out of my pocket will be for voice calls.
    04-01-11 05:30 PM
    It will have FLASH, so unlike last weekend with my sisters iPad I will not constantly see "Please download the latest Flash Player". And its just frigging cool!!

04-01-11 06:14 PM
    Heck - the only reason to pull the phone out of my pocket will be for voice calls.
    If it has the right bluetooth profiles and an app to do it, the Playbook could act as a speaker phone as well so you wouldn't even need to do that
    04-01-11 06:20 PM
    It's NOT an ipad!
    That may be the best reason!
    04-01-11 09:08 PM
    It's completely uncharted territory for most of us. iOS on the iPad is nearly identical to the iPhone and iPod Touch; I can only assume that Android on a tablet is at least similar to Android on a phone, though I'm sure there'll be no shortage of people correcting me if I'm wrong. Tablet OS is nothing like anything we've seen from RIM or anybody else ... but it should provide a bit of a sign of what will be coming on BB phones in about a year. And I've yet to see anything but glowing reviews from people who have had a chance to actually use one, so yeah, I think it's worth getting excited about.
    04-01-11 10:49 PM
    Want a good story? My colleague and I pre-ordered a 32GB PB today at Staples. I know someone who works there so 15% off employee deal.
    04-02-11 12:04 AM
    I think the best thing is the multi-tasking. I don't understand why RIM fails at showing practical uses. No one realistically will be playing a game, watching a movie, and surfing the internet at the same time. What people WILL do is stuff like video chat, while switching to an instant messenger to talk to the person via text while keeping the video running.

Not a big deal in the short-term, especially when you consider apps for any platform can have a chat+video feature without needing to switch and multi-task, but it's an added bonus. I assume the PB does this, anyway.
    04-02-11 01:10 AM
    Since there has been so much hate going around *cough* *cough* dkingsf...
    What who said that?
    Why don't we talk about the good things the PB has instead of complaining?
    Anyone want to start?

I hate this thread.
    04-02-11 08:36 AM
    I hate this thread.
    I needed to even out the hate and the good.
    04-02-11 08:41 AM
    Not hate anyway. Frustration.
    04-02-11 08:42 AM
    it will have flash, so unlike last weekend with my sisters ipad i will not constantly see "please download the latest flash player". And its just frigging cool!!

Posted from my crackberry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    yes yes yes
    04-02-11 09:22 AM
    Agreed, absolute and utter frustration. But I still can't wait to get it!

04-02-11 11:01 AM
    It could be worse -- you could be a Nokia user waiting for something cool to drop.
    04-02-11 11:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD