Noise on video chat
While i use video chat i am hearing constant noise on left speaker and very weak voice from a person i speak to.
The same story when connects headphones.
I've tried it on different Wi-Fi area and the problem appears.
Do you have any idea how i can get rif of the noise while video chatting?
Last edited by buber; 02-09-2013 at 03:32 PM.
- CrackBerry Newbie
02-09-2013, 03:35 PM #2
- 1 Posts
No solution yet. I have 2 playbooks, my mother and sister have theirs. We use video chat since a while but since 2 weeks, I can video chat with my sister and see the video without problem BUT the audio is very very noisy. She just move into another location today with a different wifi and the problem persists. I am now questionning if the hardware is not at fault.
- 02-10-2013, 09:32 AM #8
have you tried recording video??? did you get the same problem? if so....try flexing........gently.....opposite corners...i had a problem with my playbook regarding the mic....that worked for me...i had it stuffed in my carry on and i think it 'flexed' out of true...and i think something inside was contacting the mic....
- By mawil1013 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2012, 09:09 AM
- By MattyG27 in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 23Last Post: 08-28-2011, 03:30 PM
- By mocean in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 07-25-2011, 05:19 PM
- By Mystikpymp in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 15Last Post: 01-24-2010, 10:11 PM
- By Mystikpymp in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 10Last Post: 01-24-2010, 09:49 AM