Im on the road a lot and sometimes stuck waiting for a client etc. So I bring out my trusty PB. I have seen everything I downloaded. So I run the browser and head for my web sites with videos. OH OH no wifi. Now what?
    11-30-11 12:59 PM
    Use your BB phone and connect Bridge. What has been your wi-fi source before?
    11-30-11 01:02 PM
    if u got data on your BB u can get internet on your PB
    11-30-11 01:02 PM
    Im on the road a lot and sometimes stuck waiting for a client etc. So I bring out my trusty PB. I have seen everything I downloaded. So I run the browser and head for my web sites with videos. OH OH no wifi. Now what?
    You use your bridge of course.
    11-30-11 01:03 PM
    Well thats my problem. I have a data package but when I use my BB to access the internet via the bridge I cant watch videos. Only on wifi. I have a Blackberry Bold 9700 and it has very good reception in Toronto and areas around it.
    11-30-11 02:49 PM
    Well thats my problem. I have a data package but when I use my BB to access the internet via the bridge I cant watch videos. Only on wifi. I have a Blackberry Bold 9700 and it has very good reception in Toronto and areas around it.
    I can stream flash via the bridge. I do it all the time. It's not as fast as wifi but it does work pretty well.
    11-30-11 03:39 PM
    I wait and wait and wait. I can get to a web site pretty fast but it is all down hill from there. Should I use the tether instead of the bridge?
    11-30-11 03:51 PM
    I'd plan ahead and download more video content to store on the pb in advance. I got a few tv shows (about 43 minutes each) for flights.
    11-30-11 04:51 PM
    I'd plan ahead and download more video content to store on the pb in advance. I got a few tv shows (about 43 minutes each) for flights.
    this is where the 64g comes in handy
    11-30-11 04:53 PM
    the trolls keep posting their false claims, thats just my opinion. Mine works great!
    11-30-11 07:09 PM
    I have a 64 and I'm filling it all the time now. There must be something in my settings that is causing me to not be able to get half decent video on the bridge.
    11-30-11 11:07 PM
    I am not sure what the expectation is. At least with the PB, you have a 3G connection via the bridge to the phone. Whatelse can be expected? That the BB phone or the PB be wifi connected everywhere all the time? Well, that technology does not yet exist, even with RIM.
    12-01-11 02:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD