first of all, please excuse any typos, sknce km writing this on my playbook.

ive been reading the posts on this forum for a couple of weeks, and i havent seen anyone mention the omission of this feature. cant email a link to a web page. ****, cant even copy the url and paste it manually in an email. wtf?

overall i find the playbook experience highly disappointing, between the lsck of apps, lack of basic features, bugs, and app crashes. too bad, because i can see the great potential with both the hardware and os.

i knew the pb had its share of shortcomings, and the only reason i have it is that my work bought it for me. still, i find it to not be of much use other than browsing the web. too bad i have to bookmark pages when i want to send myself an email with the link.

i hope rim gets the pb up to the standards of their handhelds. i absolutely love my bold.

also, ever since the lsst os update, whenever i click a link in an email from ebay the bridge mail app closes. another great source of frustration for me since im a very active ebay seller and need to do this a dozen tkmes a day or more. instead i have to go to the ebay site in the browser and manually navigate to where i need to go. aargh.

thanks for letting me rant.
    Last edited by alex71; 06-10-11 at 12:11 AM.
    06-09-11 11:40 PM
    Courage, alex71. You can copy the link from the address bar and then paste it wherever you want, including in an email through the Bridge. That more automated option will be great when it comes, but doesn't rise to the level of a major gripe for me, particularly since you can do it manually. When I've done it, I've had to touch and hold on the page address, then select "select" from the pop-up and the address is highlighted in blue. Then I touch and hold the address again and then there are more options in the pop up, including "copy" which I can then paste.
    06-09-11 11:54 PM
    i wish that worked for me, but it does not. i can paste from the browser into word to go, but not into an email.

it works in the bridge browser, but so what? i don't want to use a slow 3g connection when i have wifi.
    Last edited by alex71; 06-10-11 at 12:11 AM.
    06-10-11 12:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD