I go to the shopblackberry website every now and then just to see if they have offers. Today when I go to the site and clicked on Tablets, all they show are accesories. Don't know what's happening there, maybe someone got some answers.
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-17-11 11:54 AM
    I want the heads of the CEOs on my desk by Monday morning at sunrise, Waterloo time. Those two shall be tarred, feather, marched through the streets, and handed over to Corrections Canada in Kingston, Ontario. First the stolen shipment of tablets. Now the tablets are removed from their online storefront. Coincidence? Ha!
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-17-11 12:38 PM
    SBB is getting the same faith as RIM
    12-17-11 05:14 PM
    RIM wants you to purchase from their re-sellers instead of shopblackberry.
    When the PB first came out, and until recently, there were no PB Tablet sales on the shopblackberry site.

FYI: If you are looking for a sale, print ads for Sprint after Christmas are said to have the PB 16G@$199.
    The PB is sold as an 'accessory' and does not require a Sprint account. Likely other re-sellers will have the same promo.
    http://nerdberry.net/category/blackberry-playbook/
    Last edited by mandony; 12-17-11 at 05:42 PM.
    12-17-11 05:35 PM
    I want the heads of the CEOs on my desk by Monday morning at sunrise, Waterloo time. Those two shall be tarred, feather, marched through the streets, and handed over to Corrections Canada in Kingston, Ontario. First the stolen shipment of tablets. Now the tablets are removed from their online storefront. Coincidence? Ha!
    Sieze their Kindles and iPads and sentence them to use nothing but the Playbook with OS1 with no native email.
    12-17-11 06:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD