Sorry you don't have the app you think you deserve & hope you find a suitable way to watch the Olympics on your Playbook. Totally baffled by your insulting comments about our developers and pretty much all Playbook users. Unnecessary to say the least.
    I was baffled and became upset about the lack of an app. Then, like a loser, I started lashing out. I apologize. Although it did start a nice, informative debate on the subject.
    08-03-12 03:34 AM
    "playbook users wouldn't buy it because their already low self-esteem"

can you just speak for yourself, youve just insulted a lot of people on this forum.
    I was upset and lashed out. Sorry.
    08-03-12 03:37 AM
    I stream from CTV all the time without having Silverlight. I have no comment on streaming the Olympics because I don't care to watch the games at the best of times.

And, OP, my self esteem is just fine but I suspect your's isn't.
    You do realize the insane person will be the first to state they're sane? But you're right about my self-esteem, terrible! You understand that's why I lashed out. We'll done!
    08-03-12 03:43 AM
    I haven't turned on my PB since Jul 27. Took my gf's iPad and her old optimus 2x. Love the functionality of the BlackBerry OS but any fanboy who claims the lack of apps isn't an issue is completely delusional - it's the Olympics, port over an app and stop being so behind in everything.
    08-03-12 12:30 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD