"no network error" on one web site only!
I have just resurrected my playbook before considering purchasing a transformer. Was also looking at the surface.
I would be able to keep my playbook if someone can help me load the following page for my medical practice:
It forwards you to a tablet optimized page BUT whenever the page loads, it has a "no network error" even though I can navigate away. Once I click on "ok" on the error, and try to log in, it stalls. I can log into the same page without the network error message from my android phone.
I have tried a variety of different PB browsers and all show the same error.
I am on a wifi network, tried home and office.
11-27-2012, 09:36 PM #4
- 19,484 Posts
Visiting the site with Firefox on my computer results in:
"Tablet access is only available on the iPad
Practice Fusion for the iPad will only work on your iPad device. Please visit this page on your iPad to get access.
Click here to log in to your main EHR »"
So it seems that your site/url is designed specifically for ipad. I don't know but that may be impossible to bypass.
Can you log in to your "main EHR?"
The regular Page is not optimized for touch screen and is very heavy on flash. It does not really work on touch screens. I use a browser on the playbook that has a user agent switcher to get to the mobile Site. In reality, the playbook default browser can get there by going to http://m.practicefusion.com/ehrtablet. But I still get the error "no network" as a pop up, although the page loads. Trying to log in it just hangs, and refreshing the page causes the same no network error pop up.
- By awanv2 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2012, 02:19 AM
- By Watleny in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 4Last Post: 11-27-2009, 10:01 AM
- By Bettermost in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 7Last Post: 11-05-2009, 10:37 PM
- By shaggy76 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2009, 03:39 AM
- By telusberry01 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-04-2009, 10:52 AM