K i was playing with the Piano app and wasnt able to multi-touch, you know like touching all the keys as once or swiping through them like on a real piano. Is it just the app that doesnt support it or is it the Playbook itself? ive also noticed this with the new guitar app called "Guitar Playbook". Anyone else experiencing this?
    05-08-11 02:07 AM
    You wouldn't be able to pinch zoom in/out if it hadn't multi-touch.
    05-08-11 02:17 AM
    Its the app itself, or at least that would be my bet. The developer had to create the app without a PB so he was only using the simulator which runs on a PC and only supports a mouse. Its quite hard to click on two places at once with a mouse!

Email the developer and suggest the improvement perhaps?
    05-08-11 05:08 AM
    You wouldn't be able to pinch zoom in/out if it hadn't multi-touch.
    Bang on...

Thread should be closed.
    05-08-11 05:33 AM
    It's the app. The Automoton 2015 game doesn't seem to support multitouch either. Now that developers have the device in hand things should get better.
    05-08-11 08:02 AM
    It's the app. The Automoton 2015 game doesn't seem to support multitouch either. Now that developers have the device in hand things should get better.
    I hope so.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-11 12:29 PM
    Download a different Piano app. I have a piano app on my PB and it says right in the description that it supports multi-touch, and it does.
    luqman24 likes this.
    05-08-11 12:37 PM
    Download the scrapbook app from app world and you can see the awesomeness of the multi-touch. I was showing people how i can adjust the size of 2 different pictures with pinch to zoom using two hands at the same time.
    05-08-11 05:14 PM
    I grabbed the 'highly' rated piano app that was free. It appears to have multi-touch. I just played chopsticks on it and tried a little Do, A deer, etc.... (zany - yup)
    luqman24 likes this.
    05-08-11 06:01 PM
    The PlayBook has multi-touch, the game you are playing does not.

Game over. Problem solved. Thread Closed.
    05-08-11 06:04 PM
    I grabbed the 'highly' rated piano app that was free. It appears to have multi-touch. I just played chopsticks on it and tried a little Do, A deer, etc.... (zany - yup)
    hahaha the funny thing is that i had this installed the whole time and just noticed it but was using "Piano Buddy", how stupid of me right . It must've been a recent update because it didnt have this feature within the first week of launch but thanks guys so much

P.S: Piano Buddy app deleted
    Last edited by luqman24; 05-08-11 at 10:20 PM.
    05-08-11 10:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD