I was checking the iMore fourms , and the "Nwe iPad didn't sell as expected !
    they were expecting lines of people on store doors , but it seems like it didn't sell as expected !
    03-20-12 11:45 AM
    You sound thrilled! Lol. I dunno. Maybe people bought online. I'm sure it will be a good seller though.
    03-20-12 11:48 AM
    It sold 3 million. The stores had more inventory this time because of previous launch date shortages, but this year more people did the per-order. Today is Tuesday and as of now a lot of the stores are out of stock on certain models.

Even still Apple sold 3 million already so by most standards it was a good sale.

Sent from my "new" iPad using Tapatalk HD
    03-20-12 11:49 AM
    “The new iPad is a blockbuster with three million sold―the strongest iPad launch yet,” said Philip Schiller, Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing.
    03-20-12 11:53 AM
    Here we go again
    03-20-12 11:55 AM
    Two things, wrong forum, and 3 million is hardly not selling well lol. No lines and stock in stores is one thing, but its crazy to think that the iPad isnt selling well.
    03-20-12 11:55 AM
    infraction issued and thread closed...anyone else want to play this game? This type of trolling is going to stop real quick. Everyone is sick of it from ALL SIDES.
    Chrisy, Barljo, Harryl6134 and 1 others like this.
    03-20-12 11:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD