The Playbook browser/operating system does not support webinars running on GoTo Meeting (Web Conferencing | GoToMeeting). When I attempted to connect to a GoTo Meeting, I got the error message:

"Unable to Join Meeting" - your computer's OS is not supported - your browser and internet connection is not supported.

Don't know why, but the inability to run GoTo Meetings on the browser is a major dissapointment and limits the tablet's usefulness in the business/corporate market. I was hoping that I could simply plug my Tablet into a projector or LCD screen via HDMI, and present a webinar demo being run remotely.

I would be interested if anyone knows if the Playbook works with Webex or other web presentation solutions.
    04-21-11 02:00 PM
    Every day I get more frustrated with this device. I really want to like it but it's not really a business tool if I can't access gotomeeting from it. My Ipad can.
    05-27-11 08:26 AM
    But wouldn't this be a Citrix issue? They have to enable support for the PB OS/browser. Did you try contacting them?
    05-27-11 08:57 AM
    we just had Citrix on site last week.

out of my own curiosity, i asked them about support for PlayBook. I was not given a definitive answer, but their BlackBerry support is important to them.

i'm sure it's just a matter of TIME.

this device has been available for 5 weeks.

patience...
    asherwiin likes this.
    05-27-11 09:35 AM

I would be interested if anyone knows if the Playbook works with Webex or other web presentation solutions.

I've viewed presentations using the Adobe Connect app. Not bad. As you can imagine, the screen is quite small when the presenter shares the desktop. Haven't tried connecting it to a projector (yet).
    05-27-11 11:31 AM
    As of November/December it still appears the PlayBook cannot be used for GoToMeeting. Can I use my Blackberry PlayBook to connect to a meeting or webinar?
    02-26-13 05:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD