Hi guys. I don't know if there's another thread on this but I'm getting this...

"No email addresses have been
    set up on your Blackberry
    smartphone. To add an email
    address, from your Home screen
    on your smartphone, click the
    Setup icon or the Email Setup
    icon"

I don't think I got this before. Only now with the newest update. It pops up every time I bridge it to my Storm2. Yet all the email notifications pop up on the upper left side of the playbook.
    07-20-11 09:01 PM
    did you try restarting the phone?
    07-20-11 09:04 PM
    Yes but no go.

I wiped out the Bluetooth settings on both devices and the bridge settings. Rebooted both units again and set everything up from scratch.

Again, all bridge features work except for messages. They pop up on top on the left. I can see the list of emails. But the same message pops up about setting up my phone.

Also, the new OS has frozen on me under Memo pad. Everything locked up. I had to wait until it restarted.

Now BBM icon pops up but then it shows no new messages underneath it when I go click on it.

I honestly regret buying the tablet. No gadget I ever owned has ever had so many issues/bugs.
    07-20-11 11:03 PM
    Has anybody found a solution to this problem? I keep getting this same e-mail issue error through blackberry bridge and the messages icon when paired with my 9930.
    12-08-11 02:05 AM
    I had exact same problem. After security wipe, noticed email icon in setup no green check mark...go to your email accounts highlight just one hit menu select service books and scroll down select the ok.
    06-15-13 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD