for some reason, my other pb, i had no issue connecting to the pc with the usb. it would allow me to charge and to see the file system with it.

on this pb, when i connect the usb, it gives the windows..du-gunk...and then du-du-du...meaning that it didnt connect.

it will not connect with the usb cable it came with, nor any other, and i have tried all the usb ports....though it worked fine with my other pb.

any ideas?
    05-22-11 04:50 PM
    correction....no du-gunk when plugging it in...just get the du-du-du.

and when i disconnect the cable, it does the standard de-dunk. so it is connecting, but not registering or installing the drivers.

i have also, if it helps, gone to the settings/storage & sahring/usb connections and selected "connect to windows and also automatically detect.

niether work.
    05-22-11 04:53 PM
    Reboot both devices and try again. Try using another computer to ascertain if it is the pb that's at fault.

I guess you could also try un/reinstalling the dm software.
    05-22-11 06:26 PM
    lol.

thats the duh factor kicking in right now! lol.

trying now.

tx
    05-22-11 06:37 PM
    Maybe you were enRAPTURED and could not think straight. Hope it works or you narrow down the culprits.
    05-22-11 07:00 PM
    i tried almost all day today to get the usb connection to work. after hours of searching i read go turn off your wifi if you want to connect. Yea amazing enough it worked. Yet another glitch it seems.
    05-22-11 07:11 PM
    it worked.

i just uninstalled/reinstalled the blackberry desktop manager and then rebooted my pb.

:/ lol. :roll: how newb of me.
    05-22-11 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD