I don't understand why my bridge won't bring over my contacts from phone...this is what I get...(I don't get how to upload screen shot) but it says basically "No Active Contacts found". They are right there, so why are they not coming over to my Playbook? My boyfriend believes it might be because I am using Yahoo or that I am bridged to a Curve 9300 which is hard to believe. Can someone help please??

On a different note...I want to use the bridge message program and not the native and after turning off notifications in native, they still notify me! I know can't delete this native program but how can I shut it up?

Thanx, Michelle
    03-19-12 12:01 PM
    Some clarity please, if you want help that is. Are you talking about native contacts or bridged contacts they are 2seperate programs. If your yahoo email has your contacts and you selected for them to be sync with your pb then it is a issue. I'd suggest you take a look at the Faq and how to sticky at the top of the pb forum.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...upport-701402/

On another note the bb bridge app has the options for what to notify and or have displayed in bridge. But all that is in the stickies mentioned before. Good luck and enjoy.
    03-19-12 12:34 PM
    The native Contacts and Bridge Contacts are separate apps. If you want to use Bridge then go into Settings -> Accounts and delete all your accounts, that's only for the native accounts. Then move the Messages/Contacts/Calendar icons into some folder you hide down at the bottom and can ignore. When you setup Bridge a BlackBerry Bridge folder was created. This folder has all the Bridge apps inside of it, including Bridge email/contacts/calendar.
    03-19-12 08:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD