So, I don't know if Canadians are going to care as much as Americans are about this thread, but does anyone know if there will there be any OFFICIAL NFL apps coming out before the next season?

I only ask because I have seen that there is a CFL app.

Anyone have any idea?

Thanks!!! & happy birthday to the PlayBook!!!
    05-11-12 08:35 AM
    what is this 'NFL' you speak of???

j/k...lol
    cdelcampo216 likes this.
    05-11-12 09:16 AM
    CFL App is the most important! Already covered!
    05-11-12 09:18 AM
    If you just want to keep track of scores, score mobile works really well.
    05-11-12 09:20 AM
    I use a score mobile but it would be nice to see some d dedicated team apps.

GO BALTIMORE!!! I actually watched the Cfl BALTIMORE STALLIONS win the Grey cup back in the day before we got an nfl team. Now I just watch the Ravens have there way with every team In the Nfl.

Just goes to show how bad baltimorians need there football.
    05-11-12 09:43 AM
    I doubt the NFL would develop an app for the PlayBook. As far as I know, the Redzone App that lets you watch NFL Redzone is Verizon, Android specific. The reasoning behind it puzzles me, but I THINK that's what the deal is.

If you have DirectTV, don't they do something streaming through a website? I'd give that a shot if you got em.
    05-11-12 10:18 AM
    I use a score mobile but it would be nice to see some d dedicated team apps.

GO BALTIMORE!!! I actually watched the Cfl BALTIMORE STALLIONS win the Grey cup back in the day before we got an nfl team. Now I just watch the Ravens have there way with every team In the Nfl.

Just goes to show how bad baltimorians need there football.
    My regards,

Steelers fan
    05-11-12 10:19 AM
    I love SCORE MOBILE. I just wanted to know if there might be NFL specific apps with updates etc. I am falling in love with my PlayBook more & more every day. Since the last update, my Browser is kicking A## & the Android apps are working sooo much better.

If I had more friends with PlayBooks to video chat with I would do it, but I do love the camera overall & being able to enjoy my Amazon Prime on it is really rocking.

Thanks everyone & have a great weekend!!

CDC
    05-11-12 01:44 PM
    I doubt that there would be an NFL app seeing that there is somehow not even an official NHL app out yet for the PB. I think it would be great to see official NFL, NHL, MLB apps. I will say that Score Mobile is great, but it would be nice to have the in-depth app of the sport of your choice (if you are a major fan of a specific sport)
    05-11-12 01:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD