I have to ask, has anyone ever seen a post on News360 that isn't totally bashing RIM or the PB, what is their problem. I've seen the other tablets and they can't compair.News360 needs to chill.
    02-06-12 09:23 AM
    Pretty sure news 360 just compiles news from other sources and doesn't have news of their own. The whole point is to get different points of view on the same topic. But since everyone seems to be bashing rim these days, getting news from a lot of sources will just show a lot of sources all bashing rim. Not necessarily the fault of news 360

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    02-06-12 09:28 AM
    and the app sucks anyway... just saying.
    02-06-12 09:31 AM
    I agree,the app sucks,RIM just can't seem to catch a break.
    02-06-12 09:39 AM
    I agree,the app sucks,RIM just can't seem to catch a break.
    am surprized how well done and polished the al jazeera app is.... its the best news app for the pb out there; wish there were a couple more like bbc and the economist....
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    02-06-12 09:45 AM
    the 360 app is lame. When you try to bring up Rush Limbaugh on the podcast app or look for the Foxnews feed on the 360 app, there is no help. I love my BB 9930 and PB, but come on....I'm not interested in political slants on products like this, but it seems so obvious here.
    02-06-12 01:49 PM
    I actually like the app. I do see a lot of RIM Bashing on there, but I mean, overall, I enjoy being able to see news from a variety of different sources all in one place... IMO it's a fairly decent app.
    goku_vegeta likes this.
    02-06-12 01:50 PM
    It is one of my more frequently used apps. News360 doesn't make the news; it merely aggregates it from various media/news organizations. If you are seeing a surplus of negative stories about RIM, it is because there is indeed a surplus of negative media out there about it. And while I think there is an element of kicking the vanquished while he is down involved here, some of that criticism is pretty well-deserved, with sales numbers to prove it.
    Last edited by Barredbard; 02-06-12 at 04:49 PM.
    02-06-12 04:44 PM
    the 360 app is lame. When you try to bring up Rush Limbaugh on the podcast app or look for the Foxnews feed on the 360 app, there is no help. I love my BB 9930 and PB, but come on....I'm not interested in political slants on products like this, but it seems so obvious here.
    I have definitely seen Fox News on the News360 app. There is little need to subscribe to the same well-worn conspiracy theory - that there is a political agenda - because the content being sought is unavailable. There is no Bill Maher podcast, or Arianna Huffington podcast, to name a few, on the flip side of Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levine and Sean Hannerty.
    02-06-12 04:47 PM
    It is working again!!!!! After a few days that the app appeared to be offline or discontinued it's back!!!!
    This is definitely one of my favourite news apps on the PlayBook, and of the most usefull, I'm very happy that it is still running. Great Stuff
    If you don't use it, you should take a look and download News360 for the BlackBerry PlayBook.

Best Regards
    Juan
    05-11-12 05:55 PM
    Has anyone here had problems with News360 not loading? I loved it but after an update it doesn't work. It will open but then just continues in loading with an empty screen. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it over 3 times and restarted my Playbook but News360 still doesn't work. Bummer cuz I used it alot and miss using it to post to my Facebook page.
    12-29-12 01:59 AM
    Has anyone here had problems with News360 not loading? I loved it but after an update it doesn't work. It will open but then just continues in loading with an empty screen. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it over 3 times and restarted my Playbook but News360 still doesn't work. Bummer cuz I used it alot and miss using it to post to my Facebook page.
    I've had the same issues recently. it could be a great app but the constant crashes makes it unbearable. I keep it on my PB in the hopes of an update...but nothing.
    12-29-12 04:01 PM
    Wouldn't bother about it. 360 aren't a trusted source.
    12-29-12 05:01 PM
    Wouldn't bother about it. 360 aren't a trusted source.
    It's kind of hard to say they aren't a trusted source as they really aren't a source to begin with. They simple compile news from multiple different sources.
    12-29-12 06:02 PM
    Has anyone here had problems with News360 not loading? I loved it but after an update it doesn't work. It will open but then just continues in loading with an empty screen. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it over 3 times and restarted .
    I had the same problem last week, it cleared up, and now it's acting up again. I went to News360.com and actually like the website better. It's much faster and doesn't freeze up on the ReadMore links.
    12-30-12 09:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD