How do I organize the icons on my browser book mark page??? I figured out how to delete, but what if I want to change the order of them.

I know on the homepage to tap and keep finger on the icon till they pulse, but that doesn't work on the browser page.

Thanks in advance.
    01-02-12 09:21 PM
    You canNOT rename or reorder them. We are hoping that will be changed in OS2.

You can save them to the homepage and move them there.
    01-02-12 09:30 PM
    Welcome to the forums!

Check out the Newbie Tips and Tricks for the Playbook, by clicking below my signature..
    It was compiled by the knowledgeable posters from this forum.

Enjoy!
    01-02-12 09:34 PM
    You can reorder them. Hold your finger on the icon until it pulses then drag it to where you want it, then tap the check in the upper right when done. You can also drag to favorites this way. . This may have been new in one of the recent updates - I had not noticed it originally.
    01-02-12 09:35 PM
    You can reorder them. Hold your finger on the icon until it pulses then drag it to where you want it, then tap the check in the upper right when done. You can also drag to favorites this way. . This may have been new in one of the recent updates - I had not noticed it originally.
    Hrmmm. I just tried to do that in the browser like the OP asked, and can not move the bookmarks around.
    Are you multitasking again, or is it just Jet Lag?
    Last edited by jafobabe; 01-02-12 at 09:49 PM.
    01-02-12 09:42 PM
    Hrmmm. I just tried to do that in the browser like the OP asked, and can not move the bookmarks around.
    Are you multitasking again, or is it just Jet Lag?
    BJ needs a break
    jafobabe likes this.
    01-02-12 09:52 PM
    Oops lol
    Guess I'm seeing things - Everything is pulsing after New years and jet lag....thought he was talking about app icons...
    I need a break. So many newbies so little time...
    Last edited by blackjack93117; 01-02-12 at 10:09 PM.
    anindoc and KermEd like this.
    01-02-12 10:06 PM
    You can move and rearrange them in the OS 2 beta, but you can't rename them, yet. It is done in the list view, then it also affects the icon arrangement as well.
    01-02-12 11:42 PM
    You can move and rearrange them in the OS 2 beta, but you can't rename them, yet. It is done in the list view, then it also affects the icon arrangement as well.
    They also revert back to the way they were when you restart the PB.
    01-03-12 12:48 AM
    They also revert back to the way they were when you restart the PB.
    Hmm mine stay put after a reboot. But im using OS2 beta
    01-03-12 01:01 AM
    Hmmm indeed, me too
    01-03-12 02:48 AM
    Mine actually revert to what they were even just closing and re-opening the browser...
    01-03-12 03:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD