I am travelling to Cuba and internet/wifi is not readily available or fast. Are there any games I can download which do not require the internet to play on my Playbook?

Looking for: Solitaire, Hearts and Mahjong
    01-19-14 10:07 AM
    I can confirm there are many games that don't require data such as Angry Birds, Monopoly, Cut the Rope, Hangman, Sudoku, etc. I don't have any of the ones you list installed but I don't see why they would require data to play, unless it's only a multi-player online game.
    01-19-14 10:21 AM
    I am travelling to Cuba and internet/wifi is not readily available or fast. Are there any games I can download which do not require the internet to play on my Playbook?

Solitare, Mahjong Legend and Go Domino don't require internet/wifi. Also Stick Tennis, and the Modern Combat series also Batman and a host of others. I think the majority of games don't need wifi or internet to play. Have a nice safe trip, with your Playbook too.

P.S. actually you might need wifi for Stick Tennis to update play, I have my Playbook bridged to my 9930 Bold so I'm not sure about that one. Peace.
    Last edited by world saviour; 01-19-14 at 12:00 PM. Reason: correction
    01-19-14 11:56 AM
    Solitaire City, 10 Pin Shuffle, Bejeweled 2 all great games. I think the first two will want to connect you to the online scoreboards, but not needed after that.
    01-20-14 08:28 AM
    jetpack joyride,,, six guns,,, galaxy of fire 2,,, modern combat 2,,, sector strike,,, need for speed undercover,,, all available in bb world...
    01-20-14 12:23 PM

Tetris should already be on the playbook, I've got spider solitaire, free solitaire and jewels (like candy crush). For more go into BBworld games and search using the word 'free' none of mine use internet.
    01-20-14 06:24 PM