The video store looks cool. There are tons of movies and is a close replacement for NetFlix or Hulu etc until we get it. At only $ 19.99 to buy the new movies someone can easily afford a couple of movies all under $ 50 plus rent a couple of movies as well.
    Very nice work from RIM.

i) Can we stream the audio/video for movies that you buy over BlueTooth
    ( specifically to cars that has blue tooth enabled display) ?

ii) Is DLNA something that is in the pipeline of just vaporware?

iii) Can the movies you buy be transferred between playbooks ( and or other devices/tablets )

iv) Is there an app to RIP it and burn it once it is downloaded on the playbook

v) Is there a way to buy movies for free from the video store ( or are there any free ones & or RIM promotions coming up )
    02-22-12 10:50 AM
    I'd like to see some movies rentals at $1.99 or even $0.99. At $3.99 they're not competitive with Redbox.
    02-22-12 10:59 AM
    The video store looks cool. There are tons of movies and is a close replacement for NetFlix or Hulu etc until we get it. At only $ 19.99 to buy the new movies someone can easily afford a couple of movies all under $ 50 plus rent a couple of movies as well.
    Very nice work from RIM.

i) Can we stream the audio/video for movies that you buy over BlueTooth
    ( specifically to cars that has blue tooth enabled display) ?

ii) Is DLNA something that is in the pipeline of just vaporware?
    i) Not Video(bluetooth simply doesn't have the bandwidth), but the new OS2.0 has A2DP audio support; so I'm sure audio will stream just fine.

ii) RIM has recently joined the DLNA, so its not hard to imagine that a flagship device will receive that support in the near future.

The rest of your questions I can unfortunately not answer as here in the rainy UK, we do not have the Video Store.

02-22-12 11:14 AM
    ii) RIM has recently joined the DLNA, so its not hard to imagine that a flagship device will receive that support in the near future.
    The latest OS on my 9900 has DLNA for the videos, pictures and audio on the 9900.
    02-22-12 11:16 AM
    Check this thread out: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-store-701944/

You should ask these questions to Rovi's support @:

http://blackberry.roxionow.com/

They have a LIVE CHAT button (CLICK THE HELP TAB FIRST) - They addressed my question regarding streaming on a computer very quickly.
    02-22-12 11:28 AM
    i) Not Video(bluetooth simply doesn't have the bandwidth), but the new OS2.0 has A2DP audio support; so I'm sure audio will stream just fine.

The rest of your questions I can unfortunately not answer as here in the rainy UK, we do not have the Video Store.

+1, if we indeed have A2DP audio support on OS 2.0.
    Waiting on my ride to be shipped and would be great if it can handle this ( although on the manufacture's website it only has phones listed and no tablets etc )
    02-22-12 11:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD