As a new user to the Playbook, I've learned how to download/save files in .pdf format and then find and launch them. However, I cannot readily see how to delete them. All I have on the screen is an OPEN and CANCEL button. Can someone kindly advise how to perform a delete?

PS - I should mention that the file is under Bridge Files / Playbook, where I can open it with Adobe Reader, but cannot delete. I've attached the PB via USB to my laptop, but dont see that file when using the files function on Desktop Manager.

Thanks in advance for your help.
    Last edited by Eagle_7; 01-31-12 at 11:17 PM. Reason: left out the PS statement.
    01-31-12 11:05 PM
    I only know a way for using Desktop Manager to do that.
    01-31-12 11:10 PM
    If you are using PDF reader, there is a small pen, click that and then you will see option to delete the files. There is a free app in App World, "AIR Browser" that you can use and delete any file you want and also launch the files from the AIR Browser. There are several paid file managers as well.

I am assuming you want to delete the files using PB itself, otherwise you can also hook it up to computer or use wiki share to delete the files.
    jafobabe likes this.
    01-31-12 11:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD