Not sure what's going on here but I was pretty excited until I started to realize they were talking about the upgrade from almost three weeks ago! Anyone else get one of these?

Get even more out of your BlackBerry� PlayBook� tablet with this software update.
    Update your BlackBerry PlayBook tablet now.

Find this icon on your status bar & click for automatic update. Remember: Whenever this icon appears, click it for the latest
    PlayBook update

Enjoy exciting innovations like Video Chat, featuring one-click video and voice over Wi-Fi� calls, incoming call notifications, and an easy-to-maintain friends list.

Enjoy BBM� on your BlackBerry PlayBook tablet's large high resolution display over a secure Bluetooth� connection with your existing BlackBerry� smartphone. Have one-to-one or multi person chats, manage your contact list, update your BBM status and share files.

View, add and interact with friends, browse profiles, 'like' photos and pages, and add wall posts all from your BlackBerry PlayBook tablet. Connect with friends using Facebook Chat, browse newsfeed highlights, and view videos and photos seamlessly. Get it today at BlackBerry App World�.

The Document Editing application lets you view and save many popular document formats to your BlackBerry PlayBook tablet for convenient reference. The home screen browser bookmarks feature lets you quickly save a browser bookmark to your home screen.

Still have questions about your BlackBerry PlayBook tablet? Want to know about how other features work? The PlayBook support section on BlackBerry.com will help direct you to everything you need to know.

To make sure you're always getting the most out of your tablet experience get the BlackBerry� Extended Protection Plan.

Your BlackBerry device is the fastest, easiest way to connect to special offers, news and feature stories. Plus, you'll get easy access to fun features, cool apps, and handy shortcuts. Sign up today to get more.

Restrictions and/or data charges may apply. Check with service provider for details.
    BlackBerry PlayBook can pair with BlackBerry smartphones running BlackBerry� Device Software v5 or higher

In the event you require repair services which are not covered by the BlackBerry� PlayBook� Limited Warranty, please take a moment to review the BlackBerry PlayBook Repair Service Terms and Conditions found at:
    BlackBerry - Playbook Repair Service Terms And Conditions. If you have questions or need help you can go to BlackBerry - Playbook Getting Started to contact our customer support centre.

Complimentary support begins on the date of device purchase and is available to customers who purchase a new BlackBerry PlayBook tablet. Offer subject to change without notice. Research In Motion� Limited ("RIM") has a long-standing policy of protecting customer privacy, please take a moment to read RIM's Privacy Policy found here.

�2011 Research In Motion Limited. All rights reserved. BlackBerry�, RIM�, Research In Motion�, and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
    05-21-11 09:30 PM
    The e-mail? Yeah, came two weeks late for most.
    05-21-11 09:34 PM
    got it yesterday, i think
    05-21-11 11:57 PM
    Already a thread on it.

Tim
    05-22-11 12:03 AM
    Nearly **** myself when I first read this.
    05-22-11 12:10 AM
    Already a thread on it.

Tim
    Where? I thought there would be and searched using update/email but couldn't find it. Mod's... feel free to bin this thread but put some keywords in the other one.
    05-22-11 07:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD