So I cfp nuked and wiped my device, tried loading the factory image for .1526, which gave me an invalid file error, had to use DM to reinstall my OS, now there is a .seed dir in my base file structure (i noticed this when browsing for ROMS using Retroarch, its now the second directory from the top). Any clue what this is? I only reloaded the stuff that was on it and cannot think of anything that I could have done to cause this new directory to appear. Also, when using DDPB, it now shows two IP addresses, the one my Playbook is always at when development mode is turned on, and also 169.254.223.40. It makes me choose between then, when it never has before. It shows this second address even when my PB is disconnected and powered off. Any ideas what these weird new issues might be caused by?
    06-20-13 12:42 PM
    If that IP is showing when your PB is powered down, you're not seeing your PlayBook.
    06-21-13 10:43 AM
    If that IP is showing when your PB is powered down, you're not seeing your PlayBook.
    Yeah I had figured that but I was just describing the odd things occurring that have me concerned....can't for the life of me figure out what it could be though....lol I literally just figured it out as I was typing this, I had plugged in my usb directly to the computer and not the usb 4 slot expansion, I am seeing the expansion.

Still doesn't explain the .seed directory I am seeing, that's the one worrying me....what could it be ?
    06-21-13 11:15 AM