Today cnet posted a article regarding the new tablets coming this year in spring

Asus Eee Pad MeMo - Spring Tech Preview: Tablets - CNET Reviews

Some have quad core and some have the ability to draw on the screen (like the Samsung Galaxy note)

But when these new tablets come out will you trade in your playbook for one of the new ones or keep your playbook?
    04-08-12 09:38 AM
    Sure I would love to see features like these in the next PB. However, I don't care for The android UI at all and I despise all things apple. I'm good with my PB as is. It does everything I need it to do. Of course, updates and improvements are always welcome.
    Flexin, taylor96, ralfyguy and 4 others like this.
    04-08-12 10:04 AM
    Today cnet posted a article regarding the new tablets coming this year in spring

Asus Eee Pad MeMo - Spring Tech Preview: Tablets - CNET Reviews

Some have quad core and some have the ability to draw on the screen (like the Samsung Galaxy note)

But when these new tablets come out will you trade in your playbook for one of the new ones or keep your playbook?
    Post something new, its Ice Aged news
    DudeJaat likes this.
    04-08-12 10:10 AM
    ....and how exactly is this thread related to the PlayBook forum?
    04-08-12 10:42 AM
    Post something new, its Ice Aged news
    very old. This was all announced at CES 2011
    Since then we also know about the new iPad, the Playbook 3G, a new Google tablet, and Windows 8 tablet all either coming or already here.
    04-08-12 11:02 AM
    I have the Asus eee pad memo 171. Just got it from twaiwan. It has good and bad points like all the other tablets. Still prefer the PB. Have windows8 on Asus eee121 slate beta and again good and bad points. I still take my PB everywhere I go.
    04-08-12 12:25 PM
    sorry i just found that out i haven't been to a single CES but next year i'll probably go. lol i need to be more involved in tech

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    04-08-12 01:26 PM
    Excellent specs for a $250 tablet. Nice to see more manufacturers are joining the 7" form factor bandwagon.
    04-08-12 01:30 PM
    And the next 7"ish tablet may be........
    04-08-12 03:13 PM
    Oh, Lord. Showing me this article is like telling a junkie, "hey man, I have this primo smack, you wanna taste?"

I am not going to trade in my PB, by the way. That's not the point. However, do I want one (or more) in addition? Oh yahhh, you betcha.
    04-08-12 05:53 PM
    Going to hang on to my Playbook until the Windows8 on ARM tablets come.
    04-08-12 05:56 PM
    I normally keep my "tech toys" for about 2 years, so that means I still have about a year and a month to go. I can't allow or afford to get wrapped up with "keeping up with the Jones's". The PlayBook suits my needs, but enhancements are always welcome and I hope the PlayBook continues to improve over the next few months
    04-08-12 06:03 PM
    I normally keep my "tech toys" for about 2 years, so that means I still have about a year and a month to go. I can't allow or afford to get wrapped up with "keeping up with the Jones's". The PlayBook suits my needs, but enhancements are always welcome and I hope the PlayBook continues to improve over the next few months
    Well, you see, that's because you are not a deeply sick individual, like, say for instance, I am.

Hey, at least I admit it. You have to give me that.
    jafobabe and kennyliu like this.
    04-08-12 06:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD