Hi friends, i was just surfing the net and found this interesting video BlackBerry PlayBook commercial - I could not get the video to play on my PlayBook. But i've managed to click a screen shot check it out.

Is this Playbook 2?
    10-05-11 09:06 AM
    What makes you think this is a different PlayBook than the one you have? If it's the shape/size of the device, that just looks like a distorted picture to me. Am I missing something?
    10-05-11 09:12 AM
    What makes you think this is a different PlayBook than the one you have? If it's the shape/size of the device, that just looks like a distorted picture to me. Am I missing something?
    The shape definitely is different. playbook - Google Search

Check the 7th video.
    10-05-11 09:18 AM
    Hi friends, i was just surfing the net and found this interesting video BlackBerry PlayBook commercial - I could not get the video to play on my PlayBook. But i've managed to click a screen shot check it out.
    Is this Playbook 2?
    LAME...Nothing but a distorted pic
    10-05-11 09:25 AM
    yeah it's shots from the original adverts that have been squashed on youtube and the screen shot containing them
    10-05-11 09:35 AM
    The shape definitely is different.
    As is being pointed out over and over again, the shape is "definitely different" because the image is distorted. Nothing more.
    10-05-11 09:46 AM
    Have you guys actually watched the video mentioned? Forget the image, watch the video.

Nothing distorted there. Could be a hoax though.
    10-05-11 10:41 AM
    Can't watch the video since my work blocks the site, but the hands do look ginormous!
    10-05-11 11:05 AM
    same comercial it was wide screen and distorted instead of clipped.
    10-05-11 11:15 AM
    Yes, seriously horizontally challenged.. just distortion.
    10-05-11 11:37 AM
    ye its just image distortion... if it was a new playbook it would have been bigger imo not smaller....
    10-05-11 11:51 AM
    Great commercial, but a mystery to the design for sure. But I also subscribe to the possibility of this being a hoax, unless someone has a hi-res version of it to prove otherwise. But remember, such a commercial won't leak like this if such a model, that is of yet unanounced is really to appear soon.
    10-05-11 11:57 AM
    Looks likes something I can get in Dragon Mart
    10-05-11 12:22 PM
    those Chinese characters don't give me any trust at all. Could even be a pirate playbook, being square just to say it's not violating any copyrights... that if those hands are natural
    10-05-11 12:24 PM
    I've seen that commercial before. The image is shrunk vertically. More than likely, they used a 16:9 video and fit it into a 4:3 window without cropping.

On a side note, my anti-malware program blocked something from that website. Could be a false reading, but heads up to people running unprotected.
    10-05-11 12:36 PM
    I've seen that commercial before. The image is shrunk vertically. More than likely, they used a 16:9 video and fit it into a 4:3 window without cropping.

On a side note, my anti-malware program blocked something from that website. Could be a false reading, but heads up to people running unprotected.
    Which anti malware program are you using? I'm worried mine didn't catch it...

oops! new workstation - no anti malware...installing ad aware unless I get a better recommendation.
    10-05-11 01:56 PM
    It was Malwarebytes Pro (Pro runs actively, free runs manual scans)

I use it in combo with Avast free.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-11 02:09 PM
    no this is not playbook 2
    10-07-11 06:10 PM
    Yes malwarebytes is real good, I only use the free version and scan at intervals, superantispyware free version is good also for manual scans finds things malwarebytes doesn't and visa versa. I also run microsoft security essentials for real time. Also spywareblaster is a good host file blocker but manual also for free.
    10-07-11 06:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD