Hi all,

So a month ago I bought a ipad 2... All in all its a fun machine however I kinda felt like a slave to itunes, so I noticed the playbook was onsale and decided to give it a try.... And so far I really enjoy it I love the fact that I can type faster... Toss on almost any type of movie and watch it without hours of converting etc. however I'm looking for some tips to hopfully get me in the right direction....

Comics I have a ton loaded on my computer however I can't seem to find a free program that can open them (all the files are cpr) ... Any tips on a decent good free program?? Anyone I pick doesn't seem to work

Second i need help with games most of the freebies kinda stink and I'm tired of tetris I read someplace that someone figured out how to get gameboy games on it?? Anyone know if this is true?

Anyway I'm a total noob yadda yadda just could use a helping hand thanks
    04-08-12 11:19 PM
    Gameboy games- see this thread- http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...aybook-705309/
    The best freebie games are probably GT Racing HD, Asphalt 6 and Modern Combat2
    04-08-12 11:42 PM
    Im afraid it isn't going to happen... it is sad but the PB doesn't have any support for what resembles a decent 'CBR' or 'CBZ' reader.... heck it's gotta be the lamest PDF reader too!

Games... couldn't help you. Wish I had the time to play them.
    04-08-12 11:47 PM
    Maybe print to go could convert those comics into pdf ? Maybe you could read them that way ? I dunno, I'm just throwing that out there.
    04-08-12 11:56 PM
    there are a lot of comic readers, but i believe they are $1 or more.
    04-09-12 12:53 AM
    I added one program where it allowed me to do a search online for a title I downloaded a book and it opened... But when I imported them from my computer the names showed up but it wouldn't open.... I'm guessing the format is the problem. So I guess I should find a more black berry friendly format for my books? Any suggestions?

Qpdf and pdf are the programs I have I also tried comics.... I don't have a blackberry account yet and I'm trying get not to set one up I think it's silly to get one for angry birds and a reader but imightbe forced too
    04-09-12 01:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD