Once I finished setting up my new 64Gb and giving my BBID info, I got a message that two programs (Tetris and Need for Speed) had updates available. I didn't think anything about it and just assumed these must come with the PB. So, clicked on the message and went to App World and hit the update button for both programs. Both finished successfully but I can't find either anywhere on my PB. I haven't purchased these games for my 9550, so no idea what happened.
    12-25-12 11:53 PM
    On the BlackBerry PlayBook you need to swipe from the right edge to reveal the second panel of installed applications. Normally, installed applications appear on the first panel, the default panel, but some applications are pre-configured to appear on the second panel during an operating system update or reload unless explicitly moved elsewhere by the user.
    12-25-12 11:58 PM
    I have been reading the forums for quite awhile and understand the multiple panes. I see 2 dots indicating 2 panes on the "home" screen. None of them are games of any sort.
    12-26-12 12:07 AM
    FYI: top bar - messages, contacts, browser, calendar, AppWorld

page 1 - pictures, music, camera, videos, music store, video store, video chat, podcasts, youtube, kobo books, slacker radio, NFB, print to go, adobe reader, docs to go, file manager, calculator, bing maps

page 2 - zinio, pressreader, clock, weather, voicenotes, accessories store, setup
    12-26-12 12:11 AM
    If a 3 finger reboot does not work you can go into appworld and then myworld,delete the apps from my world. Reboot and download again after the reboot.

Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
    12-26-12 12:21 AM
    Hey, OP, I got the answer you are looking for (I think I am 99.9% sure). To see NFS and the other apps you install on your PlayBook, just swipe up in the first pane or panel (whatever its called) of apps. This is where your newly installed apps go, and I sometimes forget that they are there. Hope this helped.

It would be great if you could give me a like or thanks (it would be my first).
    12-26-12 12:37 AM
    Up swipe on either home page just moves the top icon bar to the bottom and puts a blank blue screen in the middle.

Oh, you mean from inside the pane, not the bezel...still not there but will do the delete on AppWorld and reinstall and see what happens.
    12-26-12 01:12 AM
    Umm... So you've tried scrolling down in the first pane of apps? I thought that could have been your problem because your first 3 rows are full of apps and some people think its like iOS where each pane has a limited amount (ex.16 and 20 for new devices).
    12-26-12 11:41 AM
    It was something messed up in AppWorld thinking the apps were already installed. Once I told it to uninstall, it loaded them and placed them at the bottom of the first screen.
    12-26-12 11:57 AM