- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
New PB - Need help to get bridge working
Newbie to site, I have bridged my 9810 blackberry (7.1.0)with playbook with all the current updates. It appears to be bridged, has all the icons, blings on both when new mail arrives. But... when I tap a bridge icon it only show the RIM logo and then after a minute goes back to main bridge screen. I thought I have tried everything, still no success.
- 11-23-2012, 08:29 AM #2
Have you tried restarting both? You can remove the pairing from both and then re setup the bridge.Sent from me using my fingers. Be pantless in 5K. Febreze - for more than smells.
the 50K CrackBerry challenge
- 11-23-2012, 08:30 AM #3
Welcome to crackberry, what version of the bridge software, and what version of OS do you have on the playbook? (latest are 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.118 respectively)
If you are already on latest version try rebooting both the 9810 and the playbook, and deleting the bridge connection and setting up the connection again.
- CrackBerry User
11-23-2012, 08:36 AM #4
- 81 Posts
- 33056FCD: 501041AD
Mine had a similar issue, but at first I never had any icons except the messages icon on the bridge , but when the update to the blackberry bridge came down all icons showed up and everything works great, I would try and see if that is current and then maybe reload or just restart the PlayBook and see if it comes up
Every now and then my bridge would act up and I would just do a restart and it would work fine, maybe a minor bug that BB10 will fix we hopeTeam Blackberry Rocks!
- By starsarah in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 5Last Post: 04-24-2011, 12:55 PM
- By quicksilver in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 14Last Post: 01-15-2009, 08:07 PM
- By jacemo76m in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 9Last Post: 12-10-2008, 03:51 AM
- By ThirstyTurtle in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 7Last Post: 12-07-2008, 03:19 PM
- By AllMac in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 5Last Post: 08-30-2008, 11:39 PM